Need to know about games I haven't played yet.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Guys I need to know about the most awesome games I haven't played yet...
I have searched the net and they all have different results...So those of you who have played games apart from the one's mentioned below an liked it very much, please post it...Genres don't matter(except simulation)

Games I've played:
Assassin's I&II
COD series
Battlefield Series
Medal of Honor Series
Age of Empires series
Company Of Heroes Series
Fallout NEW VEGAS
FIFA series
NFS series
POP series
HALF LIFE series
Resident Evil series
Crysis Warhead
Super Meat Boy
Far Cry Series
GTA series
That's it...
Anyone who has played games apart from the above and liked them please recommend it to me...PC only

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
First Person Shooters:

Half Life, Quake, Doom, FEAR, Riddick, Serious Sam, Duke Nuke'm, Battle Field, Call of Juarez, Cryostasis, FarCry, Bioshock, Portal,Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, Painkiller, Prey

Action/Adventure:

Batman Arkham Asylum, Mafia 1,II, Prototype, Tomb Raider, Darksiders,Gun, Grand Theft Auto,

RPG:

Diablo, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Fallout 3, The Witcher, Fable

1. Metro 2033

2. Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (i seriously recommend you play this before diablo III comes out....and also get a hold of the six diablo books and read them)

3. Mass Effect 2

4. Dead Space 1 & 2

4. F.E.A.R
5. F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
(F.E.A.R stands for First Encounter Assault Recon)

6. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
7. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
8. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
(S.T.A.L.K.E.R stands for Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber)

9. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

10. DiRT 2

11. Civilization V

Games To Be Released....you will definitely like these:-

1. Battlefield 3 (Fall 2011)
2. Crysis 2 (Mar 22nd)
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Feb 22nd)
4. Mass Effect 3 (Holiday 2011 ....meaning either Nov or Dec this year)
5. Diablo III (the BIG one!!! :D:D:D) (Q1 2012 highly probable; beta date TBA in a conference in may this year...so stay tuned)
6. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution (Mar 1st)
7. Dragon Age 2 (Mar 8th)
8. NFS: Shift 2 Unleashed (Mar 29th)
9. DiRT 3 (Q2 2011)
10. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (May 17th)

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
@keviv
seeing ur list i chose these titles for u
METRO 2033
S.T.A.L.K.E.R series
Borderlands
Farcry2
Singularity

Rise Of Nations
Civilization 4 and 5

burnout paradise city

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Thanks Guys....And I've played some of the games you guys mentioned like Max payne 2, Far cry 2, etc....Will try to get these as soon as they are available....

Btw if there's stiil any game no mentioned in the above posts do mention it..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
World of Goo (Indie physics puzzle game)
Mass Effect 2
Captain Claw

ajai5777

Youngling
I havnnt played
MOH series
Half Life series
Silent Hill series
STALKER series
etc

I used to hate FPS games earlier.Once I tried BFBC2 (that was my 1st ever FPS I liked) I started to play FPS and played COD MW,COD MW2,COD WaW,COD BO,Metro 2033,Resident evil 5etc I started to play Crysis and Farcry but I didnt like both.I had played an older Half Life back in 2006 but at that time I was against FPS and didnt play it further.

The only RPG I tried to play was Mass Effect 2. I hated it and never tried any other RPGs. What about Fallout series ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I used to hate FPS games earlier.
my frnd used to hate it too saying "Poore Screen me sirf bandook aur haath dikhta hain" but when he played Serious Sam he loved FPS

The only RPG I tried to play was Mass Effect 2. I hated it and never tried any other RPGs. What about Fallout series ?
if the story is good then a game is worth playing even if the graphics are not top-notch :mrgreen:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Get out of here STALKER, it gets compelling as you go through the zone.
Silent Hill 2 and 3
Mafia
Prey
Prototype

Neuron

Electronic.
I would like to add Unreal Tournament 2004 too to the list.Play an 'onslaught' map and see how you like it
and for rpg Never Winter Nights too.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay & Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Play 'em, NOW!

Top Bottom