Need to buy GAMEPAD with Steam/Windows 8.1 Support + CHEAP

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
How is this gamepad: Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter: Flipkart.com

It has a 1000 rating with an avg of 4.1 and is only 230Rs [Snapdeal gives for 165rs but i'll pay the premium for flipkart service :p]

digit1191

In the zone
I have used this. And it is pretty decent. If you are used to a PS3 or Xbox controller, you will find the keys a bit hard to press. But the analogs are good. To get 100% support in games, you need to use some third party patch / driver to make this recognized as an xbox controller by your PC, because some games like FIFA support trick stick only on xbox and logitech controllers.

cons: I had a hard time playing AC3, because the analog sticks allowed me to move my character in only 8 directions and not 360 degress. I had that wierd issue with AC3, but I was regularly playing FIFA and NBA with that controller.

It is worth Rs 230. Get it if u are on an extreme budget and want a controller asap.

Bottom line : A good one for playing sports / fighting / racing games. But not good enough for playing 3rd Person Action/Adventure games.

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I have used this. And it is pretty decent. If you are used to a PS3 or Xbox controller, you will find the keys a bit hard to press. But the analogs are good. To get 100% support in games, you need to use some third party patch / driver to make this recognized as an xbox controller by your PC, because some games like FIFA support trick stick only on xbox and logitech controllers.

cons: I had a hard time playing AC3, because the analog sticks allowed me to move my character in only 8 directions and not 360 degress. I had that wierd issue with AC3, but I was regularly playing FIFA and NBA with that controller.

It is worth Rs 230. Get it if u are on an extreme budget and want a controller asap.

Bottom line : A good one for playing sports / fighting / racing games. But not good enough for playing 3rd Person Action/Adventure games.

I am not used to any type of controler :)
I don't play sports/figthing/racing games lol. I wanted the controller especially for Batman Series and AC series and Skyrim :(

Any other controller suggestion under 500RS max? [for 3rd person/action/adventure]

Hrishi

These cheap gamepads will serve the purpose but requires you to install patches and additional 3rd party drivers from the internet in order to use it in a full fledged manner.
As far as the quality and control is concerned , it's what you will get for the price.
The controls can sometimes go haywire , and is not so smooth. You can play simulators but not the games that require accuracy.

Does xbox 360 controller support 360 degrees rotation?

digit1191

In the zone
I dont know if it is actually 360 degrees, but with that cheapo joystick i wasnt able to move my character with so much fluidity

Top Bottom