LG LED E2040T
LG Sata DVD
Corsair PSU GS600
Microsoft keyboard PS2
Microsoft Mouse USB
Altec BXR1220 speakers
APC UPS 600VA

So..
Firstly, He suggested not to go with MSI Cyclone as here we have poor service, instead Asus EAH6850 which costs 10900+
Secondly,
Seagate instead of WD (no problem at all).
Third, LG LED E2060T Rs 6800 Incl tax.
And Finally which is worrying problem, he said corsair products are really hard to find specially no service whatsoever. He called some of his known persons for Corsair Vengeance and GS600 but didn't actually get the price so he said he will call me by 11 today regarding the same. He suggested I ball PSU, which against I said a huge "NO". I told him I can compromise on the RAM, transcend or whichever but never ever on the PSU. So he understood me and assured me that he will somehow manage to get corsair products. I went around some of the shops inquirying about corsair, they were like "Corsair?:shock: what is it?? we don't deal with them" so I said even I won't deal with you. As of now he's the only guy I can trust. Pls suggest on this. Here's the price quoted for the rest of the component;

Intel Core i5-2400 8800+
Asus P8H67-M EVO 8000+
Asus EAH6850 10900+
Seagate 1TB
LG LED E2060T
LG Sata DVD
Microsoft keyboard PS2
Microsoft Mouse USB
Altec BXR1220 speakers
APC UPS 600VA

The whole thing is up for Rs 42200. So the PSU and the RAM which I assume should be 6600+

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Umm, buy the system from them, except the GPU.

But the GPU from the ITWARES, you can grab a Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 VAPOR-X for 12k, excellent VFM.

And for the monitor, why not go for a Full HD monitor?

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yup I'm with comp@ddict on this one...Why settle for a 6850 @ 11k when you can get a 6870 for 1k more?? Moreover itwares is a reliable vendor. You wont face any problems what so ever. I suggest even get the RAM from there as well.

d3p

PowerHouse
Get a Benq G2220HD - 7k, PSU - Corsair TX750 V2 [if any plans for future upgrades, otherwise get a Corsair VX550 or GS600]

saswat23

Human Spambot
Buddy, Aditya Infotech are Corsair, FSP and Sapphire dealers in India. Go to the link below, search for your (nearest) city and contact them if they can arrange CORSAIR for you.

Aditya Infotech Ltd. HOME Page

OP
piedpiper

piedpiper

The Gooo000oooner Way
Nearest city is Bangalore. LOL!! I should have bought corsair products along with CM. Anyway he said he will arrange it for me. I will contact pay a visit to his shop now lets see what the status. Thank you all.

d3p

PowerHouse
generally the corsair's are always in higher price tag in bangalore compared to any other online shops except techshop & theitdepot.

@OP: Why don't you buy online ????

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
If ASUS has better service than MSI then sun rises in the west.
I got a replacement, even an upgraded motherboard when my MSI motherboard had got damaged, within a week. But I have seen people visiting Rashi peripherals 3-4 times, wait in queue for 2 hours and then return empty handed when their ASUS product got damaged. So stick with MSI
And as far as GPU is concerned, order one online from theITwares or SMCinternational. These two seem to be the most reliable stores based on the feedback of digitians. You can even get FSP ones, they are good too. But stick with these two, don't go for cooler master or other brands. Antec is another good brand but not available. And I suspect they will be expensive even if you find them somewhere

OP
piedpiper

piedpiper

The Gooo000oooner Way
I am not open to online buying guys. Anyway I shall see about it.

Okay!! So finally its done.

Intel Core i5-2400
Asus P8H67-M EVO
Asus EAH6850
Corsair Vengeance 4GB
Seagate 1 TB HDD
LG LED E2040T
LG Sata DVD
Corsair PSU GS600
Microsoft keyboard PS2
Microsoft Mouse USB
Altec BXR1220 speakers
APC UPS 600VA

Amount including tax Rs 50550/-

d3p

PowerHouse
How much is the LG LED E2040T cost ??

Why don't you consider Benq G2220 HD - 6.7k at SP road ??

Top Bottom