Need Suggestion to buy phone

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Hello Guys,

I am planning to buy a new phone and diwali is best time to buy it..basically i need a touch screen phone under 15-18K. first i have checked x6 which is quite good but its Symbian ... but now i want to give a try to android and checked couple of phones from HTC and samsung.. so please suggest me a good phone which nice features...

sakumar79

Technomancer
If smartphone is not essential, go for Samsung Wave... It is the best multimedia phone in the price range... The number of available apps is a bit less which is the only disadvantage...

Arun

OP
maxmk

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
thx for the replies guys Yeah I do agree that wave is too good but it has bada OS and i found that its not upto the mark and ppl asking samsung to change the os to android... I will check LG GW620.... guys if you have any other suggestions please do comment...

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Why not galaxy 3? Rs10k
Only -ve is the screen resolution.
Galaxy Spica i7500?
Videocon Zeus any good?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Actually I was just asking you to increase the budget to get more choices...

get samsung Wave its very good with divx support and office viewer. It can play great games and have a brillient screen

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Why not galaxy 3? Rs10k
Only -ve is the screen resolution.
Galaxy Spica i7500?
Videocon Zeus any good?
The guy is eager to spend upto 18k bucks... So i dont think he wud like to compromise with low screen resolution(galaxy 3), extinction of product(galaxy spica) and unestablished brand(videocon, the company with 'CON' in its name)...
Even lg optimus one is better than above mentioned phones...

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
The guy is eager to spend upto 18k bucks... So i dont think he wud like to compromise with low screen resolution(galaxy 3), extinction of product(galaxy spica) and unestablished brand(videocon, the company with 'CON' in its name)...
Even lg optimus one is better than above mentioned phones...

LOL OK :D:lol:

the_souvik

Addicted
Like to through up the name of Nokia c7.At 16000 you are getting almost a N8.How about that.and any phone at that price will lack a thing or two.

OP
maxmk

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
ohh sorry guys I completely forget about this thread.. but the news is I have purchased Samsung Galaxy S (I know it was out of my budget but I got secret funds)... Thanks again guys for comments I really appreciate it.. I am still waiting for Laxmi Pujan (My mom gave me instructions to use it after that...might be superstition or anything but don't want to comment ) so that I can start using it.... I will post the Image of it soon...

OP
maxmk

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
@sujoyp, @ssb1551, @6x6 : Thanks... secret= hard earn money (got sal in advance :p) and i called it secret coz i never received alert from back about money deposit :p

Following are the images of Samsung Galaxy S un-Boxing (These Images are clicked using my old phone i.e. Nokia 6270 with 2MP Camera so the Quality will be a bit low).

*eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-061.jpg *eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-062.jpg *eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-063.jpg *eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-064.jpg *eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-065.jpg *eitwebguru.com/wp-content/gallery/sgs/thumbs/thumbs_nokia-6270-067.jpg

From My Blog

Last edited:
Top Bottom