Need some tips to study!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My 11th finals are from next week,I dont have mood to study at all..max i can study is an hour.,cant study more than an hour in 1 day :(

koolent

Youngling
I think Science is better.. Bt its your choice... and for your good 11th and 12th are the most important two years of your life.. Don't destroy them..

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
my suggestion is go out of your house play something with your friends,come back sleep for one hour and then start studying your favourite subject.if computer stops you from studying then don't switch it on for one or two days even if you don't study anything.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Pull out the power plug of your Computer & give it your Mom. Ask her not to return it back no matter what.

GTX OC

Right off the assembly line
Make sure you have fixed study hours and follow them religiously. In your free time do whatever you want . I am sharing my routine with you guys(do not I don't have any tution or coachings)
Holidays:
Get up before 7.30 , have tea , play games , read reviews whatever .
7.30-9.30 Study
Breakfast and have to take a bath
10.30-12.30/1pm
Lunch , nap , some Skyrim :mrgreen:
4pm-8/9pm Study
Dinner @9
Your routine may not be same as mine but whatever it is you must stick to it . IMO there is no other way .Removing power cable and stuff like that will only make you hate the subjects and in the long run you won't learn anything . Whats the use of burning mid-night oil if you don't remember anything right ?
School days
have to go to school at 6.50 am :-x and I return at 2.30pm .Lunch and then me goes through my twitter feeds and get 1 hour of sleep and then 1 hour of play . From 5 I study to 9

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
My 11th finals are from next week,I dont have mood to study at all..max i can study is an hour.,cant study more than an hour in 1 day :(

I think ur done with the 105/300? pass marks?
cmon..FYJC is the foundation for ur future studies,whether its commerce degree or engg!! depending on ur branch..
see..now Im repenting why I just wasted, neglected my 11th & scraped thro, with 2nd class..
later, atleast take seriously ur 12th..
wish u all the very best for ur xams:thumbs::doublethumb:

koolent

Youngling
I am the class toppe in Scence.. Yipeeeeee..... NTS -1 Stage cracked to ...

It just dosen't matter how much you study, it matters how you study.. 2 hr study and 45 min break is the best thing or 1 hr study and 20 mins break.. Simple.. :)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Make sure you have fixed study hours and follow them religiously. In your free time do whatever you want . I am sharing my routine with you guys(do not I don't have any tution or coachings)

Good work dude..

patrick4

Chief
Not sure if this helps, but this is what i used to do during my college days..

When ever i sit to study i make this list before each exam.

1. Make a list a all possible excuses for why you get low marks (or flunked) each subject.
2. Against each line, put down a worst case scenario of your parents reaction.
3. Below that list out all the possible ways that the low % would impact you. (loss of pocket money, loss of internet/ computer privilages, stright curfew deadlines, loss of any sort of digital content - micro level SOPA :), your friends peers doing better than you etc etc..) hope you get the idea
4. Now make another list which shows the exact opposite list and how getting a good score would impact you..
5. Make both this in really neat writing or print it out and display it where you can look at it everyday (preferable if your parents can see it too.. gives them a heads up of whats to come)

Each day when you look at it, you will get a major confidence boost and automatically sit to study..

PS - preferably do this activity before the exams. In my experience doing this activity after your exam results are out does not yield the aforementioned confidence boost.

PPS - i still do this in my work all the time, except instead of using crayons and paper - i have to prepare a ppt called win/loss analysis.

Top Bottom