Need some tips to study!

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Tips:

The 1st tip : Never fear or hate exam and be confident.
The 2nd tip: Prepare a good time table.
The 3rd tip: Select a proper atmosphere for studying.
The 4th tip : Sit straight.
The 5th tip : Make notes while studying.
The 6th tip: Sleep well and Eat well.
The 7th tip : Write and Present well.
The 8th tip: Never malpractise in exam hall.
The 9th tip: Believe in God, Believe in you.

Note: These are my personal opinions

Terabyte

In the zone
sunny8872 said:
Tips:

The 1st tip : Never fear or hate exam and be confident.
The 6th tip: Sleep well and Eat well.
Very important!
sunny8872 said:
The 2nd tip: Prepare a good time table.

Make something like this for your daily schedule:
Sleep - 8 hours (10pm-6am)
Study - 3 hours (IMO 3 hours are more than enough if you do it well)
Entertainment/TV/Gaming etc - 3 hours

sunny8872 said:
The 5th tip : Make notes while studying.
As an alternative I would suggest simply mark(underline) the important points in your textbook/reference book while reading out. It will help you while reading the same part next time around :wink:

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Tips:

Note: These are my personal opinions

Thanks for these tips.
I dont have to worry of malpractise i hope so.
In one exam 68 students on 90 copied in their computer exam. Our sir Caught them by finding the same wrong ans :mrgreen:.

acidCow

Broken In
Well..motivation problem. I'm in tenth. Had a tough time trying to decide which college to join in 11th. Decided on FIITJEE but fees was extremely high 2.8laks!My dad cant afford that much So i had to get a good fee waiver in the FTRE exam. Was pretty casual about it. Until 7 days before the exam i screwed up very badly a mock test conducted by fiitjee. My mom said if i get a rank below 100 ( yeah all india rank) she'd buy a pretty expensive cell phone. Since i was desperate for one, i studied like hell for the next 6 days.(thinking about getting a cell phone helped me) And finally wrote ftre, got 107 rank. And now i have a xperia neo v, and have already joined fiitjee for being paid rs 60k ! Yes fiitjee is supposed to PAY ME 60k for joining there and i have to pay nothing. All of this happened only because i was desperate for a mobile. :D

PS : Now my mom wants me to work hard similarly these two years and she promised me an iPhone ! ;-)

-Sent from my Neo V using Tapatalk.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
need help here too.. 12th... btw in internals when i got bor in english exam then i start to write random funny nonsense matter.. :D
cant do it here.... :(

jas for chem do conversion everyday... for analytical just revise them 30min every day....

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I dint join science because of chemisty equations...i never understood them in 10th i always used to get less than 35 :(......

Top Bottom