Need review// My New Site // Download videos from Video sharing site like YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Friends, This is my new site.
link removed

Using the site, visitors can download videos from Top videos sharing site like YouTube, Google, MetaCafe, Breadk, Blip, PutFile vides.

Need review.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanu

Technomancer
and buddy isn't this illegal, youtube's policy says downloading of videos is not reffered to as legal. and metacafe gives their own downloader ? correct me if i am wrong !

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think Downloading youtube videos is not illegal..because latest real player has inbuilt plugin to download toutube videos.

And answer.com also says it is legal.
I cant say about metacafe.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
According to TOS of YouTube.com, downloading vids in .flv from their site is illegal. Since it is not a medium "provided by YouTube.com", it is illegal.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
B. You may access User Submissions solely:
for your information and personal use;
as intended through the normal functionality of the YouTube Service; and
for Streaming.

"Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the YouTube Service to a user's device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing User Videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited. User Videos are made available "as is."

E. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.

These are as per TOS of YouTube.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes Ravi, its very much illegal, as much I hate to barge in the efforts you put in on your site, I can't help but not allow this to happen as it goes against forum policy. Hope you understand, Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom