Need music phone under 16k...! \confused/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
n73 is a very good and fast fone.. itss got enuf ram for multitasking about 3-4 heavy apps... y do u think its slow???
EDIT: w830 has kinda flopped out... rather get a w580i..

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Dude 'azzu' has written is slowest phone.. thats why i asked.. if its not slow, its good.. this time im deciding between w580i and n73me.. its surprising nobody talked about moto rokr e6! by the way.. i want to know pros & cons of n73me and w580i.. also n73me is costlier than w580i.. why its so?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Yes N73 takes time for saving a pic.Rest it's a good phone to own.
N73=Nokia+Symbain+Music+Camera+Nseries tag :)

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
^^^^^^^
hmm.... but how much time? say 5sec? or more? or less? i right now have SE t610 which i bought 4 yrs back... my bro uses w700i.. thats why i wanted nokia (n73me) jus for difference.. but as i read its slow.. im again confused :(

so finally which one? w580i or n73me?

will somebody update prices of both (in pune) and how much capacity in memory card comes (bundled) with them?

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It takes about 8-10 sec.
U get a 1GB with N73(Regular edition) & you get 2GB memory card + good headphones with N73ME

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Cool G5 - Heh, the final output will be FAR from the moment you wished to capture. Camera quality makes NO sense if there's a huge delay like the 5+ sec you mention. Stupid waiting for disappointments. :)

azzu

AJJU
QM :lol
cool_g5 : is it worth it really ??
far moore better than k790i which takes jus a second after the click ??

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
My N73 saves a pic in 4-5 secs....8 seconds is too much if your phone is taking that much time..
And about the overall slowness of the phone:None :) With the v4 firmware there is no lag at all and as pathiks mentioned 3-4 heavy applications can be easily managed by this phone...
If you can live without symbian go for SE...as simple as that...Atleast I can't live without it :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Even i can't live without symbain. :)
The 8-10 sec delay is on my colleague phone,i also can't figure out why is it so slow.

Azzu - I think K790i & N73 both are neck to neck.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
In my opinion you should go for N73 ME. It's very rich in features with great sound quality; and of course it's not that slow. Phones which run OSs are usually a bit slower than others but with them you have the choice of various 3rd party apps. and games.

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
ok I think N73me will be a good choice as Im already used to SE phones, I want to try Nokia this time. One last time- only discuss about the music & headsets quality. I've already heard music on SE w700i, w810i and w580i.. here im choosing between w580i & N73me. I havn't heard msuic on N73me. I want to see the review of those who have this phone. Is it same as SE or better or bad? I hope its not bad. So its same as SE or better than it? I think it will be almost same. Still I want to know owners review about N73me music & headsets quality. Hows it compared to SE's (particularly w580i) music and headsets quality? Waiting for reply...... thanks:)

azzu

AJJU
Coool g5: it may be Nect to neck in all aspect's but in Camera quality
K79oi beat's all the Way
SAGARDANI :go for n73 me
but i will say again and again No Nokia can beat SE in cam and Music ;)

K

krazyfrog

azzu said:
but i will say again and again No Nokia can beat SE in cam and Music ;)
Of course thats just your opinion, not the truth:D . Everybody knows that N91's music quality is better than all SE phones. And that N95's camera can make chutney of any SE camera including the K850i in both stills and video. (Infact K850i's camera is said to be the worst of all the 5 mpix camera phones, you confirm this by searching on the net.)

K

krazyfrog

^^ Dunno why SE phones are so overrated. They're just phones after all. And they can be good or bad. But somehow they're always made out to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom