Need mobile for internet usage in the range of 15-17k

jsjs

Journeyman
I also had a question that which is the best android phone in 10k, no need to create another thread

vishurocks

Journeyman
@soumik
for 3g part u r right, i am using bsnl 3g services and the speed won't go above 1 mbps during night time around 3-4 am. At dy time it's frustrating

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I do not like symbian,but it still has better battery management than android.

What battery management bro? If you do the things on Symbian that you do on Android, then the battery life would be the same...

Androids are large glass slabs which consume power. No amount of coding would optimize that...

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
android would be a good way to go. There are quite a few good mobile phones for your budget. I would recommended the moto defy( although bear in mind the after sales service is a bit patchy) samsung wave 2 (ok this is not an android mobile but has 1ghz..) and you can have a look at the HTC widfire as well if you are tight on budget..

red dragon

Master troll
What battery management bro? If you do the things on Symbian that you do on Android, then the battery life would be the same...

Androids are large glass slabs which consume power. No amount of coding would optimize that...

Hey,I am no expert.Just used a desire and nB for a brief period of time and NB was using far less battery than the desire for similar usage.

pauldmps

Banned
If you don't want that many features, spend less & get a dumbphone. That way you'll save some cash too.

You just can't say that my phone has less features, huge battery life & costs a whopping 22k.

Top Bottom