Need laptop/netbook under 15000

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hi i need a laptop or netbook with best components and performance under rs 15000 main usage will be writing articlw, surfing net, occasional music and movie. Will be buying from lamington road in couple if days. So please give your suggestion... Thanks

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is a ACER EM 355 @Rs.13.3k but if you plan watching HD movies(1080p and 720p) then it won't be ideal.

if you can spend a bit more get Samsung RV513-A02IN @Rs.20,700(appx) or
Lenovo X Series X120E @Rs.19000(appx)
with a good IGP, it should be able to handle HD moview too :wink:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Get at least brazos to keep your entertainment level entertaining. :)

Go with Thinkpad x120e. Its a true VFM at that price. Nothing beats it.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
well just come to know that AMD Trinity based laptop will come in market soon, hence will bump the post then...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well just come to know that AMD Trinity based laptop will come in market soon, hence will bump the post then...

a big thanks to dashing.sujay. i ordered a A6 3400M based laptop and after 2 days cancelled it. now waiting for Trinity. I need one with good battery life that can run racing games (Burnout Paradise FTW :grin: ) and doesn't cost more than 25-26k :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
a big thanks to dashing.sujay. i ordered a A6 3400M based laptop and after 2 days cancelled it. now waiting for Trinity. I need one with good battery life that can run racing games (Burnout Paradise FTW :grin: ) and doesn't cost more than 25-26k :)

My pleasure Sam :)

Hope you get a very good laptop, I can see the gamer unleashing in you :twisted:

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
yes the Trinity willbe good and cheap alos...

fingures crossed

any idea when it will come in indian market

Top Bottom