Need help with POP two thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerUser

Journeyman
In the Dark Alley Level(where you have to jump from one wall to another and grab a dagger plate),I am not able to jump. I go to maximum of 2 jumps and the prince falls down.Is there any trick or cheat or something to jump more reliably? Also which of the keys are needed for the jumping? Only the jump key or jump key + arrow keys + Wall run key?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Just press the jump key.
Suppose u have to just in the back wall then press S + Jump key and when u touch the wall then Left mouse button to grab the dagger plate.

I have already completed POP :T2T and POP : WW

leomahesh

Right off the assembly line
my dear friend just go to youtube and u can see the video
in t2t there is video from one save point 2 anither save point
it will help u......

go 2 youtube.com and search pop two thrones parts.......

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ +1 The whole prince of persia two thrones video walkthrough is available here:

*youtube.com/user/goTha83

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
my dear friend just go to youtube and u can see the video
in t2t there is video from one save point 2 anither save point
it will help u......

go 2 youtube.com and search pop two thrones parts.......

^^ +1 The whole prince of persia two thrones video walkthrough is available here:

*youtube.com/user/goTha83

No plz donot do this because Real Gamer ends the game with his own skill.
Just like me I ended the game with my own skills.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You are using your own skills... you're just shown how to do it effectively. Its like school - you wont pass unless the teacher teaches you how to. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
No plz donot do this because Real Gamer ends the game with his own skill.
Just like me I ended the game with my own skills.
Huh? What's wrong with learning how to do it? Everybody needs help at some stage.It's not like if you gain some help then you are not a real gamer.Why do you think all those people who take their precious time out to write all those huge walkthroughs? That's because some people are not so extensively into gaming or may need to get some hint on where to go next.So it's not like if you read a bit of walkthrough you are not a real gamer.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom