Need help on buying headphone for 25K

Hi All,

i am looking for headphone as per my specific requirement

1.What is max your budget?
Ans: 25000
2.What is your need for buying headphone? ( like for just listening to music/ Dj/ gaming/for mobile phone…. etc)
Ans: phone calls, music , movies
3. What kind of Headphone do you require?
Ans:bluetooth headphone with mic
4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))

Ans: Laptop, desktop and mobile
5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.

Ans: MOTU 828mk3 to Beyerdynamic A1
6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.

Ans: no but will appreciate if Bass is there

7.Are you comfortable buying from USA?

Ans: Yes

8.Do you own any headphones? If yes please mention the name.

Ans: Nokai BH 503 and sennhieser CX 300

9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.

Ans: BOSE AE2 reason its bluetooth with mic and optional direct connectivity via cable when battery goes out (i think this is the best thing as when power runs out but it lacks FM but still sound by BOSE

I need headphone which should be with bluetooth connectivity and with mic, i really like the concept of AE2 that once battery goes out you can use cable to listen. Kindly suggest if anyother headphone is offering the same or better functionality

josin

In the zone
think twice about investing so heavily on a Bluetooth headset.
Please do some research about these...i have no personal experience about this product...Amazon.com: MEElectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless + Wired Headphones with aptX, AAC, and NFC: Electronics

$hadow

Geek in making
I gifted these to my cousin a while back Sennheiser HD 25 II.
here is a link *www.digit.in/forum/audio/179478-professional-headphones-needed-2.html for more details.

Top Bottom