Need Help on Buying an Old Laptop

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hey guys I have a friend who is selling his 2 years old Lenovo N100 Laptop at Rs.10,000. The battery is in bad shape but all other condition is OK. Should I buy it at 10K? Is the Price fair?
If it's not then advice a Laptop/Netbook within 12-15K.

I am related with Stock market and it will be use for that purpose only. Need to have Wi-Fi, that's it.

Regards,
Saurav.

saswat23

Human Spambot
No, neeed of geeting that. Its just got 512mb RAM with 100gb HDD and also (as you are speaking) has a bad battery too.
So, without going for that, get ur slf a good netbook with 1gb RAM and 160gb HDD from brands like SAMSUNG, ACER,etc. The price starts from 14000. So, why not pay 4k more and get a new one with better facilities. These netbooks come with intel atom processor so will give u good backup too and are the best when it comes to Internet.
Go, for it.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
acer aspire one D260
Samsung N150
HP Mini 210 -1084 TU
Asus 1001 HA

But I think it's better to wait for AMD E-350 based netbooks.

saswat23

Human Spambot
What about their price. How much will they cost???
Are they better than intel atom processors???

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about their price. How much will they cost???
Are they better than intel atom processors???
Much much better with even an on-die GPU. Better performance, less power consumption and more battery life. Netbooks can finally play games now which they could only dream of with Atom.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ok, I will wait for AMD E-350 based Netbooks, but I can wait max one-two weeks, and my budget is strict at 15K, so anything more than that will be out of my mind :)

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oh 26k is way out of my consideration :), any other brands? It's been almost 2 months I first posted here and still they are not widely available :!:
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom