Need help In career

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
Hi! I am doing Diploma in information technology. And after that i will do degree in IT. So, i want to go in software line.
Can you guys tell me what are the post of job i get after doing degree course in IT. and in that which is the best job for good money ??? plzz reply

boosters

In the zone
HUH, i am also doing a same course but it is BIT. Well we want a softwares Reseller, So if you want to become a softwares reseller and wants boost your money than apply here.

warlock

Right off the assembly line
hello
i m a student and currently doing BSc IT (1st sem) and did my 10+2 in comm. and want to be a network Adm. and jst get a gud job and earn gud so plzz tell me wat all i have to learn first and wat exams i do i have to give to get wat i want
nowadays certificates prove that we are capable of so, wat type of certificates do i have to get to accomplish my dream.
i knw networking knowledge is necessary but wat will be the components of it and wawt will i be then capable of plsssss

plzzz clear out my problems and also tell me any educational were i can clear out my further doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom