Need help HTC ONE V gets really hot...

bibinjohn

Journeyman
Hi... i dont knw what to do. i have a HTC ONE V phone that i bought last june. Today evening an sms came to my phone. When i press the button on the top to unlock the phone, it didnt work.. i tried many times.. but no use. i tried to charge the phone, but i am pretty sure it had atleast 65% charge. After 20min when i came back and touched the phone, i was really really hot. i dont knw what happened. i stopped charging it, removed the sim card and mem card. try to restart the phone but it is not working. please tell me what is the reason for that.. i really love this phone. This was my 1st Android, 1st HTC phone. Please me why the phone got really hot while charging and it cooled down after switching of the charger and is still not switching on.

OP
B

bibinjohn

Journeyman
how is HTC Service..? any comments on that..?

my phone's display came back. it was the problem of LED Back lighting inside the phone. The light didn't came back fully, need take my phone to the service center.

asghar.ilahi

Right off the assembly line
Heating issue is pretty common in this HTC One series, specially the handsets which belong to May & June Lott. For your concern i would say that take your set to service center no matter how good or bad their services are; since you don't have any alternate then you have to visit their service center only. However, i would recommend you don't submit your set on any "HTC authorized third party service center" they will ask for the longer time the one is actually required. Better to visit on any nearby "HTC own service center" they will serve you better and fast.
Good Luck!

OP
B

bibinjohn

Journeyman
i am going to mumbai on sunday, can any one one tell me which are the "HTC own service center" in mumbai.. whether the service centres mentioned in the HTC india site are "HTC own service center"..?

aroraanant

Explorer
What do you mean by HTC own service center?
All the service centres mentioned on the HTC india site are authorized service centers.

Top Bottom