Need headset!

gameranand

Living to Play
Kave all the way, Vengeance are good, but if you're paying that much for a 2.0 HP get a audiophile grade HP like Audio Technica M35 or AD700.

Actually I hardly listen to music at all. I purchased that HP because I had less money that time and I don't use speakers. I am actually thinking about buying Kave but the problem is that what would I do with 1500 then. I mean I'm gonna use one of them because both basically serves the same purpose. I use HD202 for in Journey listening which is obviously not an option for 1500 or Kave.

tkin

Back to school!!
Actually I hardly listen to music at all. I purchased that HP because I had less money that time and I don't use speakers. I am actually thinking about buying Kave but the problem is that what would I do with 1500 then. I mean I'm gonna use one of them because both basically serves the same purpose. I use HD202 for in Journey listening which is obviously not an option for 1500 or Kave.
Isn't is obvious? Sell it in forums, I sold off my Siberia V1 for a good deal, and that was over 1 yr old.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Sell it to me. :D. Actually i saw in comments while watching reviews of Kave in youtube and also some other site forgot name.

tkin

Back to school!!
Sell it to me. :D. Actually i saw in comments while watching reviews of Kave in youtube and also some other site forgot name.
Don't go by youtube reviews, I personally know two people who have the kave, a doctor, named manasp in this forum, who uses it like a shock absorber, works fine, and tenida, he's model is working fine as well.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Dude i say buy kave 1st and sell corsair 1500 later. Do some comparison and check which you want to keep.Maybe just maybe you don't like kave. :p

Top Bottom