Need headset!

kapilove77

Padawan
Budget is 4.5k and i need a good headset 1st for gaming second for music and movies. Plz plz suggest me good headsets.

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
Corsair 1500
Reasons :
Best ASS
Better at music thab V2 with good bass.

Overall V2 is a decent offering but the price is not justified , i mean not in your case but at its retail price.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
I thought its not that good for music. Maybe it will be better than my Phillips cheap one bought around 500 rupees from FK.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ his HDD got RMAed so he is not playing, but comes online, post on his battlelog wall :p

gameranand

Living to Play
I have heard both Siberia V2 and Corsair 1500 and I own a Corsair 1500. V2 is good for music only but when it comes to Movies and Gaming, nothing beats Corsair 1500, even the higher priced Headphone for that matter. Only Razer Megalodon can beat it because its music is also damn good. However I have second Headphone for music purposes. Its not that Music on 1500 is bad, its just that you'll need to tweak it to your liking, the default modes are not good enough and so you have to tweak the settings manually.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Lol didn't asked the price of 2000 because don't want wireless headset which need charging every now or then. And i don't get sound card so don't want to buy 1300 either.

Top Bottom