Need For Speed Underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

Hi Friends,

I am playing Need For Speed Underground 2.

I am in Stage 3.

I had completed all my shown races in World Map.

But I was not automatically transferred to the next level i.e. Stage 4.

I am confused why this is happening.? *www.chip-india.com/townsquare/images/smiles/icon_question.gif *www.chip-india.com/townsquare/images/smiles/icon_question.gif
Please reply if you know the solution...!!

Bigtech

Broken In
go to shops to and apply visual upgrages.After your reputation star goes up you will be transferred to the next level.If you can't find any new upgrage in existing shops search for new shops.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

Thanks Bigtech & alienspiesu.

Because of you now I am in Stage 4.

Thanks..!!!!

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

I had succesfully completed Need For Speed Underground 2.
I am very happy.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

Thanks Cool G5 for replying.

Is NFS MW is more good than NFS Carbon..??

Awating for reply.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no

NFS MW is far better than Carbon.

i'l suggest stay away from Carbon, finish MW & wait till November, coz by then NFS PS (ProStreet) will be launched.

quan chi

mortal kombat
nfs are for kids.try colin mcrae series.in rally3 i never came 1st till now.i missed due to .1 or 2 secs everytime.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

Thanks Buddy,

Now it is October will try to finish NFS WM and wating for NFS PS Since 2 months(when i started playing NFS U2)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Most wanted is far better than carbon.Prostreet should also be good,let's see.Happy evading cops :)

OP
V

vaibhavtek

quan chi said:
nfs are for kids.try colin mcrae series.in rally3 i never came 1st till now.i missed due to .1 or 2 secs everytime.

If you think NFS are for kids just try then you will understand.:mad: :mad: :mad:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no seriously :D NFS is for Kids (@ heart), ppl who like to just pass the time play it, far too easy game.

NFS PU, CMR series, RBR, F1-C, GTR, GTR2... all these semi, full sims. kick ass.

no nooby NoS :p, just full time "pedal to the metal".

if you overshoot a corner, or put your car in ditch or race with wrong car setup or if you dont keep the car on limit, then say goodbye to podium finish.

maybe NFS PS will change this fact, jus like NFS PU did.

quan chi

mortal kombat
vaibhavtek said:
If you think NFS are for kids just try then you will understand.:mad: :mad: :mad:

i have finished nfs series upto mw.thats why i am telling.:x

nfs series is one of the easiest racing games i have played.

Last edited:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

Sorry that means "Colin Mcrae Rally3" will be very hard to play.

Will play this after finishing NFS MW and NFS PS (Pro Street).

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i havnt played the carbon series but i think by far, U2 leads in the car mod and racing aspect(things like racing with other racers in the normal running mode). but in overall gameplay, MW is better. Atleast it has a proper ending!!
races in NFSU2 were easiest,i even overtook the opponents twice in the same race(6lap) .as i am quite into car modding(i dont have a car as yet!! LoL) i like applying different combinations of colours, bumpers, rims, spoiler etc. but the game had no specific ending!! i completed everything, my progress was 100%. then i got irritated and uninstalled it.

the whole concept of NFSMW is good. with a realtime storyline, i liked it. but it lacked in the car modding aspect. i didnt found the races to be easy at all. infact i had to restart many of them. esp drag ones. and the final showdown after defeating the No1.

Last edited:

Ash HFZ

Techno Enthusiast
NFS Most Wanted is far better in graphics compared to NFS UG2.... Also it is much tougher and has an even longer story line..... Challenge Series is also there in MW whose completion actually requires some more skills than career mode....

NFS Carbon is almost NFS MW with no Drag and a complete different type of drift... And one extra type of race in it is Canyon..... Also they have added crew mates which if you ask me is the worst feature in the game except for getting some extra cash and discounts while buying....

OP
V

vaibhavtek

thanks for replying..

I have set my playing rutine:-

NFS Carbon > NFS Most Wanted > NFS Pro Street > Colin Mcrae Rally 3

I am playing NFS Carbon First because I had already brought the CDs of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom