Need For Speed Rivals

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
There is a method of successfully bypassing the fps limit WITHOUT speeding up the game BTW

Hrishi

everything has a fix , but the effing crash scenes... gosh. SOmebody needs to tell the NFS dev. team that we are to play a game and not watch some fast and furious 7 action movie. Dayum!!! those crash scenes.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
That 60fps fix will only work if your pc can manage constant 60fps , if it drop to 40s and 50s , game become slow motion .

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
That 60fps fix will only work if your pc can manage constant 60fps , if it drop to 40s and 50s , game become slow motion .

You change the value to 40 or 50 depending what your PC is capable of

And FYI this game has a story at least for the Cop side.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it has got 7/10 in tech2 reviews and yes they also complained about FPS in PC version but console versions are superb
Need for Speed: Rivals Review, Price in India, Specifications - Tech2

Sadly enough, the PC version of the game should be avoided at all costs. For some unfathomable reason, the developers decided to lock the frame rate at 30 fps.

so it has Story + Visuals :mrgreen:

Hrishi

I thought , it'll be good since there are exams. Mission based games are exam-killer , TBH. :mrgreen:
A student can understand the meaning of my statement in depth.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
but reviewer saying that it shines on console so i thought i will get it for xbox 360. Now i have to hold my purchase before confirmation.:-x

Top Bottom