Need For Speed Rivals

Hrishi

Original NFS Most Wanted 2005 had something which will take something really big to replicate. Its called "Addiction". I still can't forget how addicted I was to it.
After CS LAN play , this was the second most addicted game I played ever.

gameranand

Living to Play
Original NFS Most Wanted 2005 had something which will take something really big to replicate. Its called "Addiction". I still can't forget how addicted I was to it.
After CS LAN play , this was the second most addicted game I played ever.

Well addiction is something that now only RPGs cn inflict upon me, long service with games have made me immune to addiction for other genres. :cool:

amjath

Human Spambot
So anyone tried this game so far??
Well review looks promising
Need for Speed Rivals Review - IGN
​Need for Speed Rivals: The Kotaku Review

Gollum

Collector

sounds shitty to me. I still like NFS most wanted 2012 Online, I have reached level63 in onlinemode. Never even played it offline as its boring

Hrishi

Will start playing this game next week probably by Monday.

amjath

Human Spambot
sounds shitty to me. I still like NFS most wanted 2012 Online, I have reached level63 in onlinemode. Never even played it offline as its boring

everyone liked original NFS MW cause of its story and customisation, this game has it.
BTW there is a spoiler alert story ending in this game
which hints for next game

Gollum

Collector
everyone liked original NFS MW cause of its story and customisation, this game has it.
BTW there is a spoiler alert story ending in this game
which hints for next game

I was talking about the new nfs mw. not the old original mw

Reloaded

In the zone
Let's not play Need for Speed: Rivals
[YOUTUBE]eDA37BmvNwM[/YOUTUBE]

I played the game once and never touched it again :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Well Totalbiscuit is a picky gamer, he is called "cynical" for a reason

Yes u r right. I saw his channel and agree he is. But the comments he put forward are all correct but looks like he is complain so much.
The frame rate issue he mentions is correct.

Can someone explain me why devs are doing this. This is why kotaku says NFS rival looks same in PC and ps4

Gollum

Collector
Let's not play Need for Speed: Rivals
[YOUTUBE]eDA37BmvNwM[/YOUTUBE]

I played the game once and never touched it again :p

The game is a port of the console game to PC, that is why when the FPS increases the game runs overfast lol
Same thing happens when you emulate most ps2 games using pcsx2

[noob post]Wow wait, could it be that the game actually has a ps4 emulator hidden in the code? Interesting![/noob post]

Hrishi

Started today , the graphics are good . But the should have removed the Crash scenes and should have provided the options for skipping the intro. etc. Its a PITA in many sense.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
What a POS game , locked at 30fps and even drop to mid 20s . I feel like i am playing on my pentium 4 pc .

amjath

Human Spambot
Most wanted 2012 was playing in hd 3000 but this game minimum requirement is hd 4000 or higher :( so can't play

Top Bottom