Need For Speed Rivals

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
u can have at most 40-45 FPS gaming experience , not 60, the trick i use is said to provide 60FPS at a half game-speed rate ( as , which it certainly doesn't deliver, but its an improvement definitely.

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
u can have at most 40-45 FPS gaming experience , not 60, the trick i use is said to provide 60FPS at a half game-speed rate ( as , which it certainly doesn't deliver, but its an improvement definitely.

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60

which file to edit?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
my bad, just create a shortcut of the game binary from game installation folder to desktop, and add this arguments in properties tab target box, after the binary location line ends, a space then paste it.

one more thing, you're system must be powerful enough to render the game in constant 60FPS at all times, otherwise the game speed will be screwed.

gameranand

Living to Play
After original Most wanted, all the NFS games looks repetitive

I enjoyed some NFS games post MW 2005 like Carbon, Hot Pursuit 2010 and Shift but after that it was a downhill really. Even those games were not that good but good enough that you can enjoy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I mostly enjoyed my sessions with Burnout Paradise.
Still play it occasionally in Party mode with friends. It's fun. :D

And talking about racing games how can one forget Trackmania. It was awesome, while we (members) use to play. ;)

Top Bottom