Need For Speed Rivals

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
The next NFS is here! :mrgreen:

And before anyone asks,yes it will have customization and also FERRARIS! :hyper:

Coming 19th November

cyborg47

Technomancer
god bless you brother!

*kotaku.com/ea-says-need-for-speed-rivalss-open-world-chases-are-n-509493300

EDIT -

Bad news: its an always online game.

Good news:
Power up your car with the latest upgrades in gadget technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world.

You can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Bad news: its an always online game.

No.

​EA Says Need for Speed Rivals' Open-World Chases Are Next-Gen Racing

In light of the confusion around the Xbox One, I asked him if the next generation versions of Rivals would need to be constantly online, since we spoke on the day after the reveal of Microsoft’s new console. “You can play this alone with a disconnected box as much as you want,” Nilsson answered. “It will work with AI in the open world, and it will take you through the single-player progression of the game. That’s something that is very dear to us, and foremost Need for Speed is a game that you play through yourself.”

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^*phew*. And I hope it has some kickarse story. I don't want another Most Wanted (2012) or Burnout Paradise.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^*phew*. And I hope it has some kickarse story. I don't want another Most Wanted (2012) or Burnout Paradise.

Unlikely as it is being developed by Ghost in association with Criterion.

And I dont seriously give a crap about having a story or no as long as the gameplay is kickass :mrgreen:
(Just like HP,Burnout Paradise and MW'12)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
anyone heard about driveclub? this is drive club for pc.

Yeah how can we forget driveclub. Its one of the most anticipated racing simulator for the beasty PS4.

But isn't NFS supposed to be an arcade racer? Is this a sim like gran turismo and the likes?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Yeah how can we forget driveclub. Its one of the most anticipated racing simulator for the beasty PS4.

But isn't NFS supposed to be an arcade racer? Is this a sim like gran turismo and the likes?

drive club is nfs with the detail of gran turismo. Offers something for everyone

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
drive club is nfs with the detail of gran turismo. Offers something for everyone

Oh, i get it now. I thought drive club to be like gran turismo.
Thanks for pointing that out mate. :)

If those are in-game footage, then this is truly the first next gen racer for pc.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
And I hope there'll be Porsches in this. Them two companies are hard to get licensed. I wonder how much EA paid for Ferrari.

EDIT: Yep, they are. Thank goodness.

*s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/ps4/need_for_speed_rivals/screens/need_for_speed_rivals_5_605x.jpg

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
This uses frostbite 3, so expect jaw dropping visuals. Will surely surpass grid 2 imo.
Coming to current/nextgen consoles and pc, except wii-u.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ANd yessss. There should be Ferraris in motogp. :p

I mean seriously, why don't they consider Bikes too? GTA has both bikes and cars and what not, though cheats for bikes doesn't exist in GTA:SA. Superbikes can reach 350+ km/hr so, why not include them. EA is being baised about vehicles.

Top Bottom