Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
@s18000rpm: Would you say Colin McRae Rally 2005 is also a arcade/sim hybrid?? I was really good at that game too...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup, no doubt on tat. CMR05's a arcade type game only.

get GTR2 / RACE :WTCC or any EA F1 game. that'll give you a clear picture of Simulation racing game.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Oh...in that case, I stand corrected. :)

Lets just amend my previous statement to say that I don't like the way damage is implemented in NFS PS compared to some other franchises...:)

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I installed the demo yesterday. It's almost compatible with old hardware.
I tested the game with 7800 GT and Radeon xPress 1200. Both were playable @1920x1200 & 1280x800. The graphics arent captivating. The sound is 5.1 i think. The game uses it very efficently.

Handling cant be argued at this point 'cause we only have a BMW xxx & Nissan Skyline at our disposal

The HUD on a widescreen resolution seems to be cropped in (it's like Media Player Classic's "Touch Window from Outside")

The developers seemed infulenced by CMR Dirt. (which I wont bother to play)

Controls/Menus/Options are pretty much the same as Carbon.
3/5.

*img186.imagevenue.com/loc245/th_29316_nfsProStreet003_122_245lo.jpg*img192.imagevenue.com/loc340/th_29329_nfsProStreet018_122_340lo.jpg*img46.imagevenue.com/loc731/th_29335_nfsProStreet038_122_731lo.jpg*img24.imagevenue.com/loc951/th_29336_nfsProStreet049_122_951lo.jpg
*img160.imagevenue.com/loc963/th_29342_nfsProStreet060_122_963lo.jpg

Screens of the Menu were blackened out. No HUD are displayed in the above screens too. Resized from 1920x1200

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

cool pics buddy.

I had also played and taken screenshot and will upload it and post in this thread today.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Don't get me wrong but I didn't find anything new in Pro Street, lest alone call it a simulation. It all started with Underground, it had every racetype, then they started splitting up the individual types into individual games. Milk .,milk., milk., I tells ya.

But the graphics are getting very neat, no wonder, a case in all modern games. I hate drift and drags, I'm more of a circuit/knockout/sprint type. And when is EA going to provide a decent driver/cockpit view? I guess never....hate racing games without cockpits :|

GTR2 ownz!

T

The Conqueror

I think it has the best graphics ever.Waiting for full version! I can play this game on 8x AA, Highest Details @ 1024 X 1028 res.

I think i made a good choice by purchasing ASUS EN 8600 GT !

MasterMinds

hell boy
Harry Potter said:
I think it has the best graphics ever.Waiting for full version! I can play this game on 8x AA, Highest Details @ 1024 X 1028 res.

I think i made a good choice by purchasing ASUS EN 8600 GT !
thats a decent gaming solution

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hitbox.champion said:
GTR2 ownz!
welcome to the club :D

btw why is EA not providing a cockpit camera ???

CMR's cockpit rules as of now (but only on high end configs).

EA says NFS PS is more of a sim & then they dont giv a cockpit view :|

this PS wil attract more ppl if they giv cockpit view., coz no other game has these latest cars. (2007 BMW M3, Skyline GT-R...)

T

The Conqueror

s18000rpm said:

this PS wil attract more ppl if they giv cockpit view., coz no other game has these latest cars. (2007 BMW M3, Skyline GT-R...)
Yes, there is a need for cockpit view + the driver needs a change, I mean there is no animation of driver he is just a stationary 2-D picture.
With this graphics, driver animation and cockpit view can make this greatest games of the season!

MasterMinds

hell boy
s18000rpm said:

i agree with u but more people like to play with near and far camera view

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
stationary driver!!!

thats an info for me.

but if you add animated driver, it wil definately take more resource. jus like CMR DiRT

atleast they can put low resolution diver animation, like GTR2. (which runs on my onboard GMA X3000 :D)

T

The Conqueror

I liked the driver animation in nfs hot pursuit 2. since then no NFS game has Driver Animation.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Harry Potter said:
I liked the driver animation in nfs hot pursuit 2. since then no NFS game has Driver Animation.

I can play the damn NFS HP2 game anyday.

Its the second best to NFS MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom