Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Harry Potter said:
I liked the driver animation in nfs hot pursuit 2. since then no NFS game has Driver Animation.
what animation r u talking of?

coz afaik there's no in-car animation .

====================

is the road texture good?

the pics say its low detailed.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
s18000rpm said:
what animation r u talking of?

coz afaik there's no in-car animation .

====================

is the road texture good?

the pics say its low detailed.

You can see the inertia effect on Driver. Gearshifting hands are visible.

Before MW was released, it was my favourite NFS game. Lots of supercars, cops, be the cop mode, neatly designed tracks and awesome graphics (though reflections are not musch realistic). It was a complete makeover.

amey_dude

Journeyman
instead of nfs hp2 i liked nfs pu the most....best game in nfs series i think....it had best driver animations....gameplay...story....graphics (at tht time)....and everything....it was the best....i still have the game installed on my pc....

T

The Conqueror

Best in car animation is of Test Drive Unlimited:cool: . It even has cockpit view:p .Plus one can open/close car windows :p

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Has anybody played the game on 8600GT? Can you play it at Highest settings and with 4xAA? Please let me know how many FPS you get in the game..:D

T

The Conqueror

nvidia8800 said:
Has anybody played the game on 8600GT? Can you play it at Highest settings and with 4xAA? Please let me know how many FPS you get in the game..:D
Yes With highest settings @ 70 hz refresh rate, AA @ 1024 * 1028 res.:p

ASUS EN 8600 GT is factory overclocked and is much faster than 8600 gt:cool:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
s18000rpm said:
obviously, for any racing game, game pad gives much better control & makes your life a bit easy :D

now-a-days GamePads (chinese) cost just 200 buks.

btw frm wat i cud gather (frm nfs forums), stay inside the road, dont even touch the gravel (off-road), the car loses traction & its hard to get the car back on road, especially with KeyBoard.:p

---------

you guys are cursing so much for just this sub-sim NFS, try GTR2 & you'll say, "NFS PS Rocks" :p

you mean to say that GAMEPADS with Dual Analog Sticks with Force Feedback cost JUST 200 Bucks??? WTH? :))

man if thats so im gonna buy two of em ... :p
sick n tired of using the old keyboard...:mad:

and for a few games chinese ones will do quite well i guess :)

what dya say guys?

axxo

99.9% Idle
tried the demo on tuesday....again a crap in nfs series...no cockpit/interior takes the reality out of the box...not going to buy this when its out

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
bikdel said:
you mean to say that GAMEPADS with Dual Analog Sticks with Force Feedback cost JUST 200 Bucks??? WTH? :))

man if thats so im gonna buy two of em ... :p
sick n tired of using the old keyboard...:mad:

and for a few games chinese ones will do quite well i guess :)

what dya say guys?
yup, i was talkin of "GAMEPADS with Dual Analog Sticks with Force Feedback cost JUST 200 Bucks" :))

i also got two of 'em :D good in split screen multiplayer sessions.(CMR04/05)

T

The Conqueror

If u want, then u can get a 2-D cockpit for NFS:Most wanted
Click here to download it
With this tool you can change the camera position:) . So it's also possible to add a cockpit view.
NOTE : THIS DOES NOT ADD IN-CAR DRIVING ANIMATION.So the steering wheel would not move:mad: but you can get cockpit view:p .

axxo said:
tried the demo on tuesday....again a crap in nfs series...no cockpit/interior takes the reality out of the box...not going to buy this when its out
Who knows???? There can be a cockpit view in FULL Version?????
:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

quan chi

mortal kombat
nfs is the sole game where the cars are made up of rock solid material.which never gets deformed when collided with other objects.only the glasses get smashed.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
quan chi said:
nfs is the sole game where the cars are made up of rock solid material.which never gets deformed when collided with other objects.only the glasses get smashed.
I think PS has better Physics..:D

T

The Conqueror

quan chi said:
That doesnt happen in Pro Street :D:D

axxo

99.9% Idle
Harry Potter said:
If u want, then u can get a 2-D cockpit for NFS:Most wanted
Click here to download it
With this tool you can change the camera position:) . So it's also possible to add a cockpit view.
NOTE : THIS DOES NOT ADD IN-CAR DRIVING ANIMATION.So the steering wheel would not move:mad: but you can get cockpit view:p .

Who knows???? There can be a cockpit view in FULL Version?????
:D:D:D

dude am not asking for 1960 comdore kinda mod...cant they provide basic decent porsche 2000 interiors for current games that makes the gameplay more realistic.

100% sure - Demo reflects full version..

T

The Conqueror

When I played NFS Most wanted Demo, i was shocked that the game didn't include in car driver animation or a cockpit view.I thought it is demo then I purchased nfs mw and was sad that it did not contain cockpit:mad:. same for carbon.Hope there is cockpit in Full version of PS
s18000rpm said:
nope. no in-car camera in PS.

already confirmed.:p
When was it confirmed?:( any source/proof?:-?

When I played NFS Most wanted Demo, i was shocked that the game didn't include in car driver animation or a cockpit view.I thought it is demo then I purchased nfs mw and was sad that it did not contain cockpit:mad:. same for carbon.Hope there is cockpit in Full version of PS
s18000rpm said:
nope. no in-car camera in PS.

already confirmed.:p
When was it confirmed that full version of Pro Street doent have cockpit view?:( any source/proof?:-?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom