Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS PS: PC Demo comes on Friday

According to the newsticker on the official website of Need for Speed ProStreet the PC demo should be released on Friday, November 2nd 2007.

As soon as the PC demo is released, you'll get to know here.

*www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng#4231

utsav

damn busy...
s18000rpm said:
NFS PS: PC Demo comes on Friday

According to the newsticker on the official website of Need for Speed ProStreet the PC demo should be released on Friday, November 2nd 2007.

As soon as the PC demo is released, you'll get to know here.

*www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng#4231

Actually EA waale mujhe bahut respect karte hai thats why they r releasing the DEMO on my BIRTHDAY:D :D :D :D :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
utsav said:
Actually EA waale mujhe bahut respect karte hai thats why they r releasing the DEMO on my BIRTHDAY:D :D :D :D :D

haan, thats why full game was not slated to release on ur birthday:D:D:D

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ more like a slideshow?.. isnt it?...
frame after frame... exactly knowing what next.. :))

i guess i got it right :)

utsav

damn busy...
T159 said:
haan, thats why full game was not slated to release on ur birthday:D:D:D

Arre woh to keh rahe the ki tumhare Birthday par hi game release karenge par maine mana kar diya aur kaha ki Childrens Day par game launch karo jis Din mere Cousin Bhai Ka Birthday hai.:D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
utsav said:
Arre woh to keh rahe the ki tumhare Birthday par hi game release karenge par maine mana kar diya aur kaha ki Childrens Day par game launch karo jis Din mere Cousin Bhai Ka Birthday hai.:D :D :D
rofl:D:D:D

toh ek copy yaha par bhi bhej dena, children day par. Aapki bahut jamti hai EA waloon se:D:D:D

utsav

damn busy...
November is very unique for my relatives becoz
my B'day on 2nd
my cousin bro B'day on 14th
My cousin sister's B'day on 22nd

all in november:razz:

Third Eye

gooby pls
NFS PS: Playstation 3 Demo released! Friday, 02.11.2007 *www.nfs-planet.de/images/nfsps/logo.gifAs our affiliate NFSUnlimited reports, the Playstation 3 demo of Need for Speed ProStreet should be available on the Playstation Network (PSN)! At the moment only für users in North America, but we can expect the EU demo to be released soon.

The PC-demo is planned to be released today (Friday, 2nd November.

The Xbox 360 demo is already available at the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom