*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/1117ea03.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/3363NFSPSx360SCREENtgsproto8.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/3365NFSPSx360SCREENtgsproto9.jpg

source - *www.electronicarts.in/en-in/games/pc/nfs/prostreet/screenshots/

[Warning- flash heavy site]

==========================

NFS PS: Official System Requirements

Now it's official: the system requirements,

CPU: 2.8 GHz or higher (Windows Vista requires 3.0 GHz)
RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher (Windows Vista requires 1 GB RAM)
HDD: 8.1 GB free disk space or more
Graphics: 128 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 2.0, AGP and PCIe only) *
DirectX: Version 9.0c
DVD-Drive: 8x
Multiplayer: Internet Connection 512 Kbps, 2-8 Players :|
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad

* Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 greater (GeForce MX series not supported); ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

I hope this thing works on GMA X3000 :)), unlike CMR DiRT, it has lower system requirements.

512KBps !!! :| , now BSNL H500 users will get astronomical figures in Bill:D

Need for Speed ProStreet = High-Speed Race Gameplay HD

NFS ProStreet = Grip - Gameplay Video

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

Re: Need For Speed .. Its Coming !

ya work on onboard

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanu

Technomancer

hey man ! r the screenshots really from the game.. :-O , well i cant wait to have it then :D , when will be the Demo out ?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: Career mode impressions at IGN

Excerpt:
"Car damage plays a part in your vehicle's performance. Rather than influencing all sorts of nuances to your performance, there are simply three levels to the damage that you can receive. Light and major damage affect your car's acceleration, top speed and handling in either minor or major ways, depending on what level you're at. These are full car effects, so no matter where the impact occurs, it'll affect you in the same ways. This is nice in that you always know exactly how much of a detriment a crash will be on your racing.

Beyond light and major damage, you can also total your car, which not only takes you out of the race but leaves your vehicle unusable until you get it fixed. With light and heavy damage, you can continue to take your car into races, though it'll perform at a less than ideal level. When it's totaled, you'll need to use a specific ticket that you can win in order to bring it back from the dead. Without said ticket, you'll have to rely on other vehicles until you pick one up"

"There's a total of 55 cars to be found in the game that range across a huge spectrum of performance. The tuning mechanics, which we've covered in-depth right here, let you tweak and change each and every ride in a multitude of ways. We managed to take a 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 and bump it up to over 1,000 horsepower. We then managed to take said rocket out to the track and record a 0-60 time of 2.19 seconds. If the game simulated the structural integrity of vehicles the car probablyo would have torn itself apart when we hit the gas."

*ps3.ign.com/articles/830/830037p1.html

*media.ign.com/thumb/217/2175385/need-for-speed-prostreet-update-20071024035238913_thumb_ign.jpg

hmm, Driver Assist (green triangles), The speedo meter sucks :x

==============================================

"Mods" change this thread's title to Need For Speed Pro Street

Last edited:

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |

Just now finished playing the Demo (on my XBox 360), the game rocks, love the new look, new car physics, the car damage also looks good!!!

There are only 2 tracks & 2 cars only & its very small also, finished it within 15 min.

Waiting for the full game now, I hope they release this here on 14th itself!!!

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
hey......... technically it should run in this isnt it.. though low

1 GB DDR 400
FX5200
Pentium 4 2.8 HT

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ Nfs has a reputation of running in coonfigs lower than the minimum stated..

anyways whatever it maybe, im always able to squeze my FX5200 into any game released.......:))

will try out bioshock too with sm2.0 patch..hehe...

anyways on topic... when is NFS pro street officially release for PC?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
W i d e S c r e e N said:
14 nov.

It should be longer and harder than Carbon. Ill be satisfied even if they make 80% of what MW was
I'm waiting for Burnout Paradise , NFS is not my cuppa tea . Carbon was a totally yuck !

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Do you guys really enjoy the single player mode of NFS games...

i feel they are useless...

im more into LAN gaming thing...
what do you say guys?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
bikdel said:
Do you guys really enjoy the single player mode of NFS games...

i feel they are useless...

im more into LAN gaming thing...
what do you say guys?
so far i've enjoyed NFS offline only :p

with the PATHETIC 8KBps upload speed in DataOne ul900, i hated online & LAN (hamachi) gaming.

Gametrailers.com published three new Gameplay-Videos of Need for Speed ProStreet. The videos show two grip-races, one of the with only back VWs and a drag race.

NFS PS: Hatchback Havoc Gameplay Video
NFS PS: Round the Corners Gameplay Video
NFS PS: Tire Fire Gameplay Video or *www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6UHsHNlfw [1.17]

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
just tried the pc demo ......(well u noe where i got it frm:grin:)...(and ya no sharing..sry fr this!) it simply rox....though i like a arcade feel....
which this game lacks.....its more like a sim to me...will update soon!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
WTF!!! :eek:

PC Demo??????

dude its just a demo, so its free, so post the links here , you'll not break any forum rules.

& do post screenshots too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom