Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
sry bro....the print screen thing is not working..maybe...its blocked or smthing...will try a workaround ...and will be back...:-|

xbonez

NP : Crysis
oh come on dude...taking a screenshot can't be that tough. aur kuch nahin to just click with ur cam

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
the one i got is 942 megs...

nope...not working...the screen goes blank.....and only the sound comes.....wait fr 7 more days and ull get it....neways if ne1 want hd vids..(i have like 40 of em)....pm me:D:|

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
ok, in that case just take a snap of the monitor wit ur cam...and now pls don't say that as u click screen goes blank :)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Time 2 Feel d Race

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.65f9b363b3.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.3709524990.jpg

vish786

"The Gentleman"
had 2 trailers, awesome trailers & many pics of nfs pro, randomly choosed 2 pics & posted it. didnt knew those where old :p

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@vish786

are those in-game grafix??... i dont think so...

i think they are screenshots from the movies...

BTW... why is it that the game-movies look so good and game-grafics are nowhere near to it??

i know it depends on GFX card but i played NFS Most Wanted on a 6800 XT
with everything @ high @ 1024x768 and the grafix are still not as great as in movies great....??

what kinda hardware does it take to get grafix as good as the one shown in game movies?

Geforce 8800 Ultra in quad SLI? :))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
bikdel said:
@vish786

are those in-game grafix??... i dont think so...

i think they are screenshots from the movies...

BTW... why is it that the game-movies look so good and game-grafics are nowhere near to it??

i know it depends on GFX card but i played NFS Most Wanted on a 6800 XT
with everything @ high @ 1024x768 and the grafix are still not as great as in movies great....??

what kinda hardware does it take to get grafix as good as the one shown in game movies?

Geforce 8800 Ultra in quad SLI? :))
those are pre-rendered scenes.

Of course u will need a machine from 2020 to play at that realism.

xbonez said:
ok, in that case just take a snap of the monitor wit ur cam...and now pls don't say that as u click screen goes blank :)
He wont show those screenies so easily.

Its mine precious kinda thingy:)):)):)) from LOTR

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ pre rendered scenes meaning something rendered on the manufacturers GFX card and video supplied for Intro in our GAmes... right?

but to get that pre-rendered scenes, you will need a GFX card???

what kinda card ???

littlegoku

Broken In
bikdel said:
^^^ pre rendered scenes meaning something rendered on the manufacturers GFX card and video supplied for Intro in our GAmes... right?

what kinda card ???
card like Quadro or something I think.Those scenes are created with Maya/3dsmax or something like that.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ nah.. quadros dont have 1/10th the power of those cards.

quadro doesnt have anything to do with quad... 4 i mean.. its not a graphics powerhouse ..

you can even softmod a geforce fx 5200 into a quadro for work with 3ds/maya...

:p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
bikdel said:

what kinda card ???

Ok now tell me how they made Final Fantasy XII advent children.

Actually the processing is easier when u know wat happens next in the coming video frame.

But when u r playing game, the next frame depends on the player movements and thats realtime animation. So it needs a good graphics core to process those calculations.

But for pre rendered ones u know wat frame comes next, u just pile up the things frame by frame and thats pretty easy compared to realtime animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom