Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Motion blur makes the game graphics cr*p.It also decreases 5-6 fps.

Hey widescreen can you tell the fps you are getting ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
s18000rpm said:
@W i d e S c r e e N, thanks man. :)

Wow EA cr:xpped the graphics this time, i guess :rolleyes: .

the BMW's got tooooo much reflection.

Every single car in the game is wrapped/laminated with shiny plastic :D . Depressin if they call this graphical update, the game seems like nfsu2 with increased system reuirements for no or very little reason.

Cub3noid

Broken In
I finally got the game its more like underground 2 with a mix of Most Wanted .
The career mode is too short, I got the game on Saturday and completed it on Sunday.
Most of the good cars are unlocked at the last stage of the game that really sux (Nissan Skyline, Lancer EVO 9..)
So end up playing most the game with a DUM car.

I think multiplayer will make up for things it lacks in single player , Few of the races r really exciting ,the wingman stuff is good but I only used blocker because the others were of no use.

The car graphics and customization is excellent in the game. The AI has improved a lot the its gives bit of a challenge.

Finally NFS C is good and excellent game to play with mid blowing graphics, the only draw back is the career mode is too short.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
No-Offence Cub3noid,
man, you're the only guy who's impressed with the Carbon's gfx.

the cars shine like if they were coated with CHROME. :D

maybe you are playing i at a lower settings.

Carbon's car gfx. is like that of Richard Burns Rally. very Outdated gfx.

MW was AWESOME, infact many people liked Most Wanted just for its GRAPHICs Quality.

Cub3noid

Broken In
s18000rpm said:
No-Offence Cub3noid,
man, you're the only guy who's impressed with the Carbon's gfx.

the cars shine like if they were coated with CHROME. :D

maybe you are playing i at a lower settings.

Carbon's car gfx. is like that of Richard Burns Rally. very Outdated gfx.

MW was AWESOME, infact many people liked Most Wanted just for its GRAPHICs Quality.

Hey you r right MW has good graphics

I’m a 3d Artist and card I have is 512mb Nvidia Quadro FX 4500 and dell 20” TFT DVI monitor (Ultra sharp) so I guess the graphics r not crappy.
The only thing is light factor MW its day this is all night.
I do Agree I don’t run the game at its maximum settings since I run other applications in the back ground(I render video files so it sucks the life of my 4Gb ram).

By the way in the paint options there is Chrome paint in which the car shines like crazy like u said.

I Luv NFS MW but this game is also good, only wish that they could have copied MW style than Underground 2(but it was worth waiting 4 days of download time, I was more interested in the bonus Cd for the behind the scenes stuff ,this Bonus stuff is too good compared to MW )

NFS MW ROCKS :) it RULZ man best NFS series ever ,NFS C Is COOL:cool: will be the future of NFS

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_mastermind said:
Motion blur makes the game graphics cr*p.It also decreases 5-6 fps.

Hey widescreen can you tell the fps you are getting ?
which tool to use?

and nobody answered my Qs about NEONs? where r they availbl?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Cub3noid, as you're 3d artist, do you have tools/software to make Cars for games like MW, or Carbon..?

Or can you tell us what software is used for this purpose, especially MW & Carbon's :)

==Off-Topic==
What happened to Qwerty_Maniac ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cub3noid

Broken In
s18000rpm said:
@Cub3noid, as you're 3d artist, do you have tools/software to make Cars for games like MW, or Carbon..?

Or can you tell us what software is used for this purpose, especially MW & Carbon's :)

==Off-Topic==
What happened to Qwerty_Maniac ? :rolleyes:
I think your taking the topic somewhere else?
I’m 3d artist not a game developer
I mostly used to Autodesk 3D Studio Max ,I ‘m not so very comfortable with Maya, Softimage XSI ,Cinema 4d.

I'm sorry don’t know what tools they use to create models for NFS C or NFS MW . At end it depends on the format of the model and ploy count(no.of polygons) , u can create using Max and Gmax finally export it in the format u want but u need to put lot of hard work to do one model .

Game modeling right now is a pain since u cannot create photorealistic models due to polygon constrains.
I ‘m waiting for Unreal Tournament 2007 as they have developed a new engine and the pushed the polygon count very high (each character in UT 2007 has more number of polygons than an entire level in UT 2004 that’s mean’s very real looking character lot of details rather than just a texture on a box).

cherrs dude enjoy the game

Peace
Cubenoid
*www.cubenoid.com

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Default settings used (no "2" advanced option edited)
Screen Size : 1680X1050 Average Frames Per Second rec.,

@LOW : 60 FPS
@MED : 40 FPS
@HIGH : 25 FPS

Shader detalis plays VERY important role here.
FRAPS 2.8.1

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Thanks @Cub3noid, for clearing my doubts :).

by the way did you guys TRY the Hidden Camera Views in Most Wanted.

its not that Toca Edit nfsMW Camera Hack.

Its awesome. ==>"One of the camera modes is called "superfar".. and it basically explains what it is. Another one is called "drift", and I think this is the view that's used when the speedbreaker is enabled (not very easy to drive with this), and lastly, theres one called "pursuit".."

"apparently there are a few disabled camera views in NFS MW. there's a little utility to enable them" made by the NFS MOD GOD "Arushan"

Source & Download link HERE

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@W i d e S c r e e N. NO dude.
coz my PC cant handle the game at all & cant be upgraded with any latest Gfx. card.
HP s:xcks, if i go for new m/b, i've to get new XP :(

Cub3noid

Broken In
Hells_Fury said:
Uh, this will probably sound dumb, but how on earth do i buy a new car?? I couldnt find any car-lots anywhere...
you win the boos races and u unlock the cars

Most of the good cars are unlocked at the last stage of the game that really sux(Nissan Skyline, Lancer EVO 9..)
So end up playing most the game with a DUM car.

I think abt 65% of the game i played with Mazda and then moved on skyline mclaren

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom