Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
The damn demo wont work for me i keep getting "nfsc.exe encountered a problem and needs to be closed" everytime i try loading the game, anybody else having any such problems.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
akshayt said:
Yes, I lower the settings and increase it after the game has started when this error comes.

Lower the settings as in the desktop resolution is it,cause the game just wont load the screen flashes and boom i get that error.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Except the onboard video yup :p .Iam trying to run the game on the GMA950 onboard video i know it aint a killer gpu but the game should atleast load up.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Me too facing this problem,Sometimes in loading nfsc crash and give the sh*t "nfsc.exe encountered a problem and needs to be closed" error.

I am running it on High Setting 2XAA @ 1024X768 Resolution on my XFX 6600GT 256 MB.

I don't care about demo,i will buy the full version in few days. :wink:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i guess in tht case my statement tht carbon wont work on onboard grafix has some truth in it

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Some screenshots , Game settings 800x600 with full settings, except aa 2xq and filtering Trilinear.

*img237.imageshack.us/img237/2205/nfsc1fx0.th.jpg
*img295.imageshack.us/img295/5601/nfsc2cl8.th.jpg
*img135.imageshack.us/img135/858/nfsc3fw3.th.jpg
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/4805/nfsc4qa0.th.jpg
*img98.imageshack.us/img98/7907/nfsc5tl9.th.jpg

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
/\/\ well, the highways are W__I__D__E__R than ever before :D

well, there was someone suggesting "installing the game thru the "Autorun", instead of thru "setup.exe". try this method. (i forgot who posted that :( )

@techno_funky, with your PC config, the game should load up (if not run sucessfully).

also try renaming the INTRO MOVIE file name. you'll find it in "CARBON/MOVIE/"attract_movie_english_ntsc.vp6"" (<== the filename is just a guess).

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Demo's are for FREE, so no one will sell it.
you've to wait till December, when all the PC mags. will give it in their DVD's.

maybe you can request for it, coz many members are from Mumbai & are playing it. :)

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
Demo's are for FREE, so no one will sell it.
you've to wait till December, when all the PC mags. will give it in their DVD's.

maybe you can request for it, coz many members are from Mumbai & are playing it. :)

YEs i am requesting the demo.
I will pay for DVD or Cd (That has Demo) and for courier charges.

I live in bombay/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I also have a small request. can someone post Screenshots, @ 1280x1024 or higher Resolution, of....
=>BMW M3 GTR
=>Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
=>=>any Muscle Car.

All with STOCK Body. :)

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
BMW
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/3052/bmwgtrly0.th.jpg

MUSCLE
*img172.imageshack.us/img172/4865/anymusclecar2ll2.th.jpg

all @ 1680x1050 wide, enjoy
P.S-Lancer isnt available yet@59%!

Last edited:
M

mostwanted

Re: neeNEED FOR SPEED NEW SERIES COMMING........DISCUSSION

rockthegod said:
seen the screenies and vidz... to tell the truth I'm not quite impressed....the grafix of NFS MW was extremely beautiful and realistic.... this one seems more of a "plastik" sort !!! Well, as suggested, the gameplay seems interesting but the naming is trashy !!!!

completely agree wid you

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@W i d e S c r e e N, thanks man. :)

Wow EA cr:xpped the graphics this time, i guess :rolleyes: .

the BMW's got tooooo much reflection.

In Most Wanted, all the cars looked REAL, with good reflection blah blah blah :D
Most wanted's Graphics was CLASSY

EA is really good at making the BEST Game series into Cr:xp :D

Watch this VIDEO- Heat Level 8 and Pierced Tires posted by nfsunlimited forum member "hellkiri"

this time we can go ON driving with Flat Tires :D

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
no problm mates..;-)

*img110.imageshack.us/img110/4857/qalu9.th.jpg

above is a 1600x1200 at full(except the F**Ked up motion blur) @ 7800GT/AMD64 x2/1gb/92.91 ForceWare
i agree the graphics sucks, but the gameplay is incredible, it's a "pleasure" to play.

-
How to enable neons?Where to buy neons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom