Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Re: Need For Speed: Carbon, next in the NFS Series

When's the demo coming out ?? ne updates ?? I think it'll be on 9th Oct (exactly 1 month b4 the gamez official release date in US). Please keep this thread updated as I find it increasingly difficult to wait thru these long painful dayz [:D]

Third Eye

gooby pls

I can't wait anymore for demo.

NFSPLANET (the popular website of need for speed series) said:

[highlight]The demo of Need for Speed Carbon will be released end September / beginning October and you'll be able to download it here.[/highlight]

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

No more IDIOTIC (Super) Performance Upgrades in CARBON.

The AI has been worked upon & so as the Performance Upgrades.

In Most Wanted a small Fiat or VW car will Effortlessly overtake you when you are FLAT-OUT in Porsche Carrera GT, but no more...Now VW Golf GTi, or any other beginners car can't keep up with a car like a Lamborghini Murciélago, or BMW M3 GTR.

The Q&A session with Need for Speed Carbon producers, read this article *www.nfsunlimited.net/article/20

Good News for XBOX owners, "Need for Speed Carbon demo for Xbox360 is available on Xbox Live Marketplace" File Size- 1.06 GB.

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

Read These info (from NFSUnlimited)... This makes my condition worse coz I can't wait 4 the demo any longer.... :( I am getting restless....

"Carrer will start with with a canyon chase with our old friend from Most Wanted, Cross. Of course your car is crashed at the end of the chase meaning you'll have to start all over, but the starting car choices are bit more interesting: Chevy Camaro SS (Muscle), Alfa Romero Alpha Brera (Exotic), or Mazda RX8 (Tuner). Carreer then continues with you taking over territories by winning the races (you got a glance of that in the recently released Xbox 360 demo)."

"Online has 8 different modes including the all new police modes: Pursuit Knockout and Pursuit Tag. In Pursuit Tag the "driver is in a race car and everyone else is police. The goal is to be the race car for the longest amount of time". Pursuit Knockout is like the original Knockout, except the driver who is knocked out becomes a cop with a mission to stop the remaining racers. It seems that the cop modes are extremely fun as the reviewers were more than satisfied with them."

"Remember the Collector's edition? It will contain "12 new tracks, six new challenge series missions, and 10 exclusive cars including the 92’ Nissan 240 SX, 07 Jaguar XK, Pagani Zonda, 06 Camero Concept, and the 06’ Koenigsegg CCX". :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

Final Carlist: :) :) I can feel the Koenigsegg CCX's power running in my veins :D

Officially confirmed cars:

* Alfa Romeo Brera
* Aston Martin DB9
* Audi Le Mans Quattro
* BMW M3 GTR (2003)
* Chevelle SS 1970
* Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969
* Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2006
* Chrysler 300C SRT-8
* Dodge Challenger Concept
* Dodge Charger R/T 1969
* Dodge Charger SRT-8
* Dodge Viper SRT-10 2006
* Ford Mustang GT
* Ford GT
* Koenigsegg CCX
* Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 2006
* Mazda RX7
* Mazda RX8
* Mercedes-Benz CLK 500
* Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG 2005
* Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
* Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999
* Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2006
* Nissan 240SX
* Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
* Lamborgini Gallardo
* Lamborghini Murcielago
* Lotus Elise 111R
* Nissan 350Z
* Plymouth Cuda 1970
* Porsche Carerra GT
* Porsche Cayman S
* Renault Clio V6 2005
* Shelby GT500 1967
* Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006
* Toyota Supra
* Volkswagen Golf R32
* Vauxhall Monaro VXR

Unofficial cars:

All cars on this list are based on video footage and screenshots. They might appear in the final product.

* Audi TT Quattro
* Dodge Charger 2006
* Jaguar XKE
* Lexus IS300
* Lotus Europa S
* Mitsubishi Lancer
* Nissan 180SX
* Pagani Zonda S
* Porsche 911 Carrera
* Toyota Corolla
* Toyota MR2
* Toyota Sprinter TRUENO

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

"Even though you kick Cross’s a:mad: s, you end up crashing your ride in a construction area"

Bloody Sh:mad: t !!! just when i thought i'll kick some rival's Ar:mad: e with my BMW, EA says your CAR i.e., The Beast BMW M3 GTR will be Trashed in a construction zone :mad:

Man what the F:mad: ck!!! cant we start atleast one Career with our Old Car.

EA better repair the Car (BMW M3 GTR) & make it available again, when we are mid-way through the career (in game).
Coz I (maybe we) spent a LOT of TIME, as a result Kicked soooooo many Cops 'rear' & those BlackList Punks 'rear', JUST To GET BACK the AWESOME BMW M3 GTR from that Punk A:mad: s Bi:mad: ch - Razor.

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

There's a wild speculation in gamespot forums that the demo will be coming on 9th or 10th october. Thtz 2-3 dayz... lets see !!! :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

The xbox360 demo is already out on xbox live marketplace.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar

How come The ps2 and 360 demos have come out and theres no sign of pc demo.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

be greatful that the game is releasing on PC , or like other games it wud have been a console exclusive .
one bad news, splinter Cell 5 will be Xbox360 exclusive.

Third Eye

gooby pls

Hey guys wait 3-4 days for the pc demo of need for speed carbon.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

Will it be on the digit dvd next month .. i hope for it

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

tech_mastermind said:
Hey guys wait 3-4 days for the pc demo of need for speed carbon.

yees.. yeeeeesssssssss !! The speculation seems evry whr that PC demo will release on 10th Oct PST !!! (i.e. on 11th Oct in India, still 4 dayz to wait it seems) !!!

i watched vids of nfs carbon for xbox & ps2 on www.youtube.com & i just decided to buy an xbox 360 after it.....but i will wait for 1-2 months....do u think xbox 360's price will slash after diwali?

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

BAD News For DRIFTERs

"The Need for Speed Carbon Demo drifted on to Xbox Live Marketplace, and it's clear that drifting sucks.
Immediately they realized that the drift mode is not that fun, but therefore autosculpt is awesome..."

Source - *www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng#3535

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

17th november release ..... wait is getting impatient but well i will hav to wait .... gotta get my pc over hauled

Third Eye

gooby pls

mAV3 said:
17th november release ..... wait is getting impatient but well i will hav to wait .... gotta get my pc over hauled

But i saw a video in which they written Release date is 1 November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom