Need Expert Advice For Cabinets and PSU

pratyush997

Inactive
Hello Folks,
I need to buy a PSU and Cabinet for my gaming Rig.
I Have narrowed down to
Cabinet-->NZXT Gamma
PSU/SMPS-->SeaSonic S12II 620W
All Suggestion are welcomed!!!
Please Advice !!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
And what is the configuration of your gaming rig? Anyways the components you mentioned is enough for most configs :wink:

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
And what is the configuration of your gaming rig? Anyways the components you mentioned is enough for most configs :wink:
Intel 3.3 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5-2500K Processor
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
GigaByte GV-R 7850 OC-2GD
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL)
SeaSonic S12 II 620W
WB Cavair Blue 500 GB
Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 USB 2.0 Keyboard (Black)
NZXT Gamma
Cooler Master XtraFlo Cooler
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Cooler
BenQ G 2222 HDL Full HD LED 21.5"
Total-->52k(EXcluding Monitor)
Does it rockzz

devx

Back on TDF :)
your SMPS choice is perfect but what you prefer in CHASIS ? i mean cooling / looks / etc., you are spending so less on cabinet and you got an very good rig., doesn't want to show-up ? mention your budget for cabinet please. :)

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
your SMPS choice is perfect but what you prefer in CHASIS ? i mean cooling / looks / etc., you are spending so less on cabinet and you got an very good rig., doesn't want to show-up ? mention your budget for cabinet please. :)
I Don't wish to Spend more than 2.5 on cabinet cuz I Already Overshot my Budget by around 7k. As for Show off Dear Koolent Advised me to get NZXT M59 Side window panel
How Does it look??

koolent

Youngling
^Anytime bros

Actually, when I was thinking about making this cabinet more classy so I thought about it and got that the Dimentions of the panels must be the same as NZXT Gamma, so I researched and got that NZXT M59 has the same side panel dimentions. So. I suggestet. .:)

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
^Anytime bros

Actually, when I was thinking about making this cabinet more classy so I thought about it and got that the Dimentions of the panels must be the same as NZXT Gamma, so I researched and got that NZXT M59 has the same side panel dimentions. So. I suggestet. .:)
It really looks cool bro

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ is there any step by step tutorial for doing this ? some links would be really nice ;-)

koolent

Youngling
^^ is there any step by step tutorial for doing this ? some links would be really nice ;-)

Its simple, many manyfacturers like: Sunbeam, NZXT etc. Manufacture readymade LED strips which are really low on power and give really good light, you just apply them and connect the connector to your Molex connector and its done..! :)

koolent

Youngling
@OP-He is talking about the LEDs. :)

@Topgear- Never bought any, must be availible at PrimeABGB, they usally stock these items.. :) ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, primeabgb has some moding items and this is what available close to LED strip ;-)

Sunbeam Liquid Neon Spiral Pattern

if flipkart starts stocking some modding stuff I'll get some for sure.

Top Bottom