Need cabinet for 12-13k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Right............ Even if I happen to like them, my sis would definitely kill me if I got a HAF series.......... :p

The price is the only hurdle, the bracket it aims for, sales will be low............

I wish they had priced it at edit :Rs 12000. I like the gunmetal one and cooling is next to none,excellent. Wish they had made it look a bit Evil!:evil:

Thanks,m buying cm storm stryker from md computers,total cost including shipping is coming to 12k.

Good decision.

Last edited:

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Great choice. I also own CM stryker . I bought it in Sept . @ 11k , the price seems to have reduced . You cannot go wrong by buying this cabinet ! congrats .

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
@quad_core - I had referenced your pics of stryker and mini review to OP in one of the replies :)

Tell me one thing... is that white color still holding up? I mean only worry I had about stryker was that the while color may loose its vibrance or turn yellowish... I'm having a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 which has white back... but sadly it has now turned slightly yellowish after 2 years of usage. :(

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
I m coming on the back of 2 black cabinets,so white would be a good change.I too have a samsung p1000 which I have been using for almost 2 years now,but it is still white.

I want to know that is the cabinet too big to carry around or manage?

quad_core

@quad_core - I had referenced your pics of stryker and mini review to OP in one of the replies :)

Tell me one thing... is that white color still holding up? I mean only worry I had about stryker was that the while color may loose its vibrance or turn yellowish... I'm having a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 which has white back... but sadly it has now turned slightly yellowish after 2 years of usage. :(

I m coming on the back of 2 black cabinets,so white would be a good change.I too have a samsung p1000 which I have been using for almost 2 years now,but it is still white.

I want to know that is the cabinet too big to carry around or manage?

mandarpalshikar : ya, i saw your post referencing to my review. Yes, the white color is holding up pretty nicely .The color / paint quality used is of high quality , like the one on our refrigerators / Washing machines. So I guess there should be no issues of fading on metal atleast. But the top is made of plastic, so due to heat , the top panel "may" turn a bit yellowish after some years, dont know though , just a guess.

@rock2702 : Yes. The cabinet is very big, and is too heavy. Even when there are no other parts inside (mobo/grafix card cpu, drives , etc) the cabinet is quite heavy. After assembling, the cabinet becomes even heavier. Forget about moving the cabinet from one room to another after assembling the PC. I used to hook up the same PC when I had CM Elite 430 cabby to my LED TV in my living room, and then keep the system back in my bed room . It was so light. but now, I cannot even dream of doing that so due to the sheer weight of the cabinet. But yes, you get a strong handle to lift the cabinet which is firmly riveted to the metal body of chassis .So if at all you plan to move the chassis, you can.

Thanks

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Unfortunately md had only piece of stryker which was broken and for arranging another piece,it will take them around 10 days.Called up vedant,they have window version of trooper available.Should i w8 for stryker or get windowed trooper?

quad_core

Unfortunately md had only piece of stryker which was broken and for arranging another piece,it will take them around 10 days.Called up vedant,they have window version of trooper available.Should i w8 for stryker or get windowed trooper?

Its totally up to you , mate .Both are the same. The difference is just in colors. I was bored with black cabinets hence bought stryker, and this Sryker looks much better than Trooper due to the white color, and white LED fans . Even the inside fans are white in color to match the color of chassis. Stryker simply stands out of the crowd. I would have gone for Stryker any day, and I went for it :-D

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Dude i want a black/white cabby,bored of pure black ones,as stryker was not available anywhere,i went ahead and ordered corsair 500r black and white cabinet,with the money saved i purchased 3 items from flipkart. :)

quad_core

Dude i want a black/white cabby,bored of pure black ones,as stryker was not available anywhere,i went ahead and ordered corsair 500r black and white cabinet,with the money saved i purchased 3 items from flipkart. :)

Congrats !Do post pics of your new cabby ! For how much did you get 500r ?

Top Bottom