Need cabinet for 12-13k

rock2702

Padawan
Suggest me the best cabinet at this price point.Cable management,airflow,build quality,looks should be top notch.Can't extend my budget beyond 13k.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Check out Cooler Master Stryker Full tower or HAF X

Cooler Master Stryker Full Tower Cabinet | Cabinet | Flipkart.com

COOLER MASTER CABINET HAF X

Check out NZXT Phantom 820 as well...
Buy NZXT Phantom 820 Cabinet White Black in Mumbai India

For pure airflow purpose check out Silverstone raven RV03 the best cabinet for Air Cooling. Go for it only if you don't plan on water cooling.
Silverstone SST-RV03B-W Cabinet

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Thanks for the suggestion.Nzxt 820 is beyond my budget.

CM storm stryker vs storm trooper vs nzxt switch 810 gunmetal edition vs bitfenix colossus vs Haf x,which one is the best?

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
So,it's between haf x and storm Stryker,haf x is costing me 14k,while 12k for the Stryker.Will I miss anything if I go for Stryker over haf x?

debarshi

Otaku
If I were you, I would go for the Phantom 820.............. Just an amazing piece......... but overpriced

debarshi

Otaku
Not over stryker but in general I like these features...
1. Inbuilt Fan controller
2. Multicolour Leds look awesome
3. Dust filters everywhere
4. Good temps
5. Looks awesome(depends on how one looks at it)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
This time around NZXT got it right but except the price. If I go all the way to Rs 16K I rather be wise save some more (Rs 3000) and go the whole hog and get the CM Cosmos II !.

On a side note the 820 dosnt look like a mean looking cabinet rather looks like a sissy docile spaniel!

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
CM Storm stryker is really a good cabinet.... here is a review by our fellow TDF member quad_core -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/163204-my-cooler-master-storm-stryker-unboxing-mini-review.html

debarshi

Otaku
This time around NZXT got it right but except the price. If I go all the way to Rs 16K I rather be wise save some more (Rs 3000) and go the whole hog and get the CM Cosmos II !.

On a side note the 820 dosnt look like a mean looking cabinet rather looks like a sissy docile spaniel!

Right............ Even if I happen to like them, my sis would definitely kill me if I got a HAF series.......... :p

The price is the only hurdle, the bracket it aims for, sales will be low............

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
Yep, it fits your budget perfectly and it looks good to you............. So go for it
There is not really a whole lot to complain about this case

debarshi

Otaku
That goes for Phantom 820 as well, but practically speaking, how often or what do you keep on the cabinet except for a pendrive or a cd...

Did you have a look at Switch 810.............. Its gr8

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't worry. with the stryker you will get a small secret drawer to keep small things.
If you want to/can go for phantom 820, you are better of with 800d.

sukesh1090

Adam young
CM stryker looks cool man go for it eyes closed if you like it.every cabinet out there has its own pros and cons.so in the end it just which cabby you like thats it.so if you like stryker go for it.

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Switch 810 is good,but its has plain jane looks.Cooler master storm stryker is indeed sexy cabinet,plus that side window is a plus point.Stryker is considered by the reviewers as the best cm cabinet till date.If i had the cash to go for obsidian 800d,then i would have added 2k more and got cosmos 2,but i dont need an ultra tower.

Top Bottom