Need application to control & prioritize internet bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaymailed

In the zone
I need a software which can prioritize internet bandwidth. Whenever i am trying to download a file and browse at the same time, i will have wait until file gets downloaded or pause the download. if i forget to resume the download after browsing, it will be waste of bandwidth.

if there is an application which can automatically reduce the bandwidth used by the downloading file while i am browsing and then resume the bandwidth when i close my browser, it will be gr8.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
if i forget to resume the download after browsing, it will be waste of bandwidth.
Why? The internet would remain just idle. Nothing would be wasted unless anything else is already running in background.

Do the steps mentioned on link below :wink:

Manually distribute Bandwidth for different applications on same PC - Tips & Tweaks

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ajaymailed: if u r using torrent client then option is there to assign bandwidth.it also available in Download accelerators

Sujeet

Undead!!!
if there is an application which can automatically reduce the bandwidth used by the downloading file while i am browsing and then resume the bandwidth when i close my browser, it will be gr8.
You mean to say a softeware which automatically kicks in http/ftp downloading the moment browsing sessions are close.

Why not do it manually..will take just a few seconds.

OP
A

ajaymailed

In the zone
i don't want to limit the bandwidth of any particular application, just want software to regulate the bandwidth depending on priority. when browsing session closes, software should automatically assign all the bandwidth to downloads and when browsing starts, it should provide high priority to browser and low priority to other downloads.

i did download netbalancer freeversion, its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom