Need android mobile within 15k

kishangupta

Broken In
Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a mobile till the end of April. I want some suggestion here. I am totally confused. I want some good mobile option (Android) max to 15k, including Defy plus.

Kindly help me guys. I am toooooooooooooo much confused.... :confused::confused::confused:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
end of April = Xperia U. so decide between extra power with unexpandable memory against less internal memory that can be expanded but single core processor (neo V, Defy+)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
flipkart will usually have the best deal followed by letsbuy. avoid saholic. but only once released we'll know where the best deal is. till then wait.

aroraanant

Explorer
Please create a thread or ask when you are ready to by as new phones gets launched in some time and some get discontinued by then and prices of some decrease.
And you gonna purchase almost after a month.

And if you wanna buy now also then there are numerous of thready where the same thing have been discussed, so I suggest you to please make use of the search button which is there on the top of the page before creating a new thread.And create a thread if that search button doesn't solve your query

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
Please create a thread or ask when you are ready to by as new phones gets launched in some time and some get discontinued by then and prices of some decrease.
And you gonna purchase almost after a month.

And if you wanna buy now also then there are numerous of thready where the same thing have been discussed, so I suggest you to please make use of the search button which is there on the top of the page before creating a new thread.And create a thread if that search button doesn't solve your query

Thanks for your suggestion, and I will take care for it in future.

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
Why Xperia U and why not Neo V ?

Xperia U is a dual processor mobile, and Neo V is single processor mobile. I am planning to buy it if it is in budget after launching.

Are LG mobiles are good as compare to Samsung, HTC, Sony ? Are they worthy ?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
LG mobiles are not good now.I remember reading a post here.
The only LG that is good is Optimus 1

aroraanant

Explorer
As soon as Xperia U is released the price of Neo V will drop and I suggest you not to buy a phone as soon as it is launched specially a Sony phones, coz their price at the launch is very high and with in just a couple of weeks they decrease the price of few thousand bucks and the person who buys it at higher price regrets later.

Apart from that you can also have a look at HTC One V

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
As soon as Xperia U is released the price of Neo V will drop and I suggest you not to buy a phone as soon as it is launched specially a Sony phones, coz their price at the launch is very high and with in just a couple of weeks they decrease the price of few thousand bucks and the person who buys it at higher price regrets later.

Apart from that you can also have a look at HTC One V

As Compare to Xperia U how is this (HTC One V)? Is HTC single core is enough, as compare to dual core in Xperia U?

sky770

Journeyman
As Compare to Xperia U how is this (HTC One V)? Is HTC single core is enough, as compare to dual core in Xperia U?

talking abt the screen:

at 280ppi :D the xperia U's screen with mobile bravia engine, reality display and other goodies(the hardware and features (timescape UI, custom equalizer :p))

Its the best buy.. :D

the proc:

at the price one actually should look for the combination of the package (aka the mobile handset's feature ratio) and NOT for the individual features separately!:mrgreen:

So...talking about the Xperia U again if that comes at a price of not more than 17.5k then its the best phone to get your hands on trust me.

\-> Why..?? <-/

because the proc its having is absolutely fine (coz you're never going to own a crazy data center travelling with you in your pocket dissipating freakin hot air right in your pocket..do you? :D)

1ghz of dual core proc coupled with the DB8500 GPU and 512MB RAM (RAMs a bit low should've been 1GB RAM) should be a fine beast :twisted: unless you really want to do "the data center thingy" :D

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
Thanks Sky770. If Xperia U is in my Budget (Max 18k) then I will go for it.
And what is date of release of it?

Last edited:
OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
Is Rediff good option to buy Mobiles?

I found Sony Live with Walkman only for Rs 11,490/-.
(*shopping.rediff.com/product/sony-ericsson-live-with-walkman/11049933)

But it is providing 1 year vendor warranty. What is this ( Vendor Warranty)?

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
No manufacturer warranty means no warranty will be given by Sony, the vendor i.e. from the person you purchase the mobile will give the warranty, so if any problem comes you have to send the phone back to that person

Top Bottom