Need an IEM. Budget Rs. 1200.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Please suggest me an IEM. phones with good bass quality and comfort are preferred. So, please suggest me some. My budget is Rs. 1200. I personally prefer Skull Candy so please suggest me from this brand.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You can go for Soundmagic PL-21. It has an addon feature of a mic. :)

Also, if you can settle with a bit low bass, consider PL-30. They are better than above with low bass and better clarity and especially soundstage. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Please bear with my ignorance, but what I see is that the In Ear Monitors are different than In Ear Headphones which you guys have given. But isnt IEM the ones which musicians use in live performance?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
meelectronics m6 @ 1200.
+1

Please bear with my ignorance, but what I see is that the In Ear Monitors are different than In Ear Headphones which you guys have given. But isnt IEM the ones which musicians use in live performance?
We call them IEM or Canal earphones.

Musicians mainly use Custom IEMs for better isolation and they are more tuned as a studio monitor rather than a colored sound signature preferred by mainstream public.

sukant

Fragholic
CX-180 is better than M6 , tried both used M6 for around 3-4 hours (already burned in one) , and CX-180 for 7-8 months ..... CX-180 has better punchy bass compared to M6 , good mids ... dont quiet remember the highs and treble. Go for a CX-180.

Top Bottom