Need an assembled Pc. Budget~30k

Ronnie012

Earthling
Guys i need an assembled pc at 30 k budget range. Should be able to handle few 2016 - 2017 games at medium(or low ) settings should have a decent processor to handle Photoshop and other graphic softwares.

P.s. I have never owned a desktop before nor assembled one. So is it advisable to go for one?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Answer this Questionare 1st: *forum.digit.in/pc-components-confi...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Answer this Questionare 1st: *forum.digit.in/pc-components-confi...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games like Mass Effect 4 and upcoming 2016 - 17games at medium resolution.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Overall budget 30k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Not exactly. But would help if overclockable.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 or above(dos would also do)

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 gb or 1 tb.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:16 or 19. 720 to 1080 p

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Keyboard , mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within this week(tomorrow if possible)

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No i haven't built a desktop before neither did i own one. But if assembled then it will be done by me only.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:At present Dibrugarh. I am open to buying online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:Should be future proof and components within budget.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -32K

Intel Pentium G4400 -4500,
Gigabyte H110M-S2 -4500,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz -2500,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Antec VP450P -2500,
Antec GX200 -2500,
BenQ DL2020 19.5" LED -5000,
Sapphire R7 250x 2GB Vapor-X -7000.
Total -32,000.

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Go with above specified configuration.

I have xhecked the online prices of producrs mentioned by you and these i am giving below -

Sapphire(RADEON) R7 250 x 2gb ddr5 - 7790

Intel g4400 - 5299

Gigabyte h110m s2 - 4700

Corsair vengeance 8gb lpx 2400 mhz - 3490

Wd caviar blue 1 tb - 4240

Antec Vp450p 450w power supply - 3700

Antec gx200 - 3299

Benq dl2020 19.5" - 5659

Online rates(mostly from Amazon)

Total price (excludong cost of shipping)- Rs. 38,177

I think including cost of shipping price would go over 40000.

This is way over my budget of 30000. :(

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have xhecked the online prices of producrs mentioned by you and these i am giving below -

Sapphire(RADEON) R7 250 x 2gb ddr5 - 7790

Intel g4400 - 5299

Gigabyte h110m s2 - 4700

Corsair vengeance 8gb lpx 2400 mhz - 3490

Wd caviar blue 1 tb - 4240

Antec Vp450p 450w power supply - 3700

Antec gx200 - 3299

Benq dl2020 19.5" - 5659

Online rates(mostly from Amazon)

Total price (excludong cost of shipping)- Rs. 38,177

I think including cost of shipping price would go over 40000.

This is way over my budget of 30000. :(
Amazon.in prices are always overpriced.
Check prices from mdcomputers.in
My prices are from CTC, Secunderabad local prices but they are similar to mdcomputers.
Check once.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Amazon.in prices are always overpriced.
Check prices from mdcomputers.in
My prices are from CTC, Secunderabad local prices but they are similar to mdcomputers.
Check once.

I buy from amazon as its trustworthy and service is good whenever i had issues with delivery, product or replacement. How trustworthy is mdcomputers?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I buy from amazon as its trustworthy and service is good whenever i had issues with delivery, product or replacement. How trustworthy is mdcomputers?
Mdcomputers is also very trust worthy.
Amazon is way over priced.
Many members have bought from mdcomputers including me. So try once. You will not be disappointed.

singh_dd93

Journeyman
I have bought from mdcomputers, primeabgb. these both are excellent in terms of service. I am from Punjab and their delivery charges were nominal. Even I would suggest not to get anything below RX460. Its the absolute minimum if you want to game for about an year at 720p

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Still, don't get anything below RX460 IMO.
R7 250 is EOL. Heck, even GTX 960 would be a better option around 10-12k.
Thats a good option but almost double price of earlier one.

- - - Updated - - -

I have bought from mdcomputers, primeabgb. these both are excellent in terms of service. I am from Punjab and their delivery charges were nominal. Even I would suggest not to get anything below RX460. Its the absolute minimum if you want to game for about an year at 720p
The price by mdcomputers is 12k, a bit too much.

- - - Updated - - -

On second thoughts, any laptop option at 30k range?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Better do this, buy the everything except GPU. Save money for two months and then buy GPU whichever you like. Bear those two months of low gaming performance, thinking to game for at least an year on decent settings.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Yeah but gpu cost out of budget

- - - Updated - - -

You want to play recent and future games at decent settings, frame rates and resolution or not?

None

- - - Updated - - -

Better do this, buy the everything except GPU. Save money for two months and then buy GPU whichever you like. Bear those two months of low gaming performance, thinking to game for at least an year on decent settings.
Good solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Any laptop at 30-35k range? I talked to some guys near my home and they say assembling a pc is a tough task

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

- - - Updated - - -

Any laptop at 30-35k range? I talked to some guys near my home and they say assembling a pc is a tough task

Then you can either increase budget to buy a gpu or get a ps4.

Buddy, even laptops worth 50k can't run recent games at respectable frame rates. As for assembling a pc, watch Youtube videos. It isn't hard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Assembling the pc is the best option for you. You can take the help of local computer shop guy, he will hardly charge 300rs for assembling the components. Anyways tomorrow gtx 1050 ti is to be launched in India at 12500rs, u can go for that.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=141471]Ronnie012[/MENTION] , SaiyanGoku is right. even in 50k budget you will get laptop with 940M GPU which is low tier GPU, dont go for "2GB DDR3" and all. Those are just gimmicks , as 50K laptop supposed to perform better than it actually performs. Also, laptop's CPU and processors are inferior to their desktop counterparts. Assembling a PC is the best option if you have gaming in mind. Best bet is to save money for a GPU.

And assembling a PC isnt' tough at all. Just watch few Youtube videos and read a bit and you can assemble your own PC. If not, get the local vendor guy, as said by sudhir, its should cost you below 500/-

Top Bottom