Need alternative for UT300R2u

jaleel

Broken In
I used this UT300R2U modem for past 4 years, the back power switch is too loose, and now it power off automatically because of loose switch.

BSNL peoples says it warranty is over, so take new one.

Is it wise to buy a modem from BSNL or any other alternative modem for the price below 1000rs. i already have the Asus RT N13U router. so i need modem only.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
if you are required to pay rent for a BSNL modem, like MTNL users have to do, then better get a new and cheap modem from elsewhere. like the 110TC1 here. either get a used model or new one. if you could spend a little more than 1k for a better modem, then pls PM me.

Madhusudan

Right off the assembly line
I've had the same problem but i found a temporary solution. i opened the modem box and wedged a piece of match stick onto the top of the power switch, so that it is now always in the "ON" position. to switch the modem off, i simply pull out the power cable. Atleast now i can use my otherwise perfectly good modem until some major component goes off. solutions are usually simpler than you think. :)
If you have any questions about the method or have found out an alternative, please post it. cheers :)

Top Bottom