sathish1

Broken In
Hi Guys,
From the advice of this forum i have brought a sennheiser 180 when i was new to this for my ipod classic. it was superb and worth for the pay.
but now i brought a new samsung galaxy s2 but itseems the headphone s crappy i need to go with a better one like sennheiser but...
i need a good headphone with mic(if nothing suits i can go without MIC) for less then 1500Rs...
unfortunately i don't have my sennheiser now my bro took it away from me....

ADVICE ME PLEASE....:razz::razz::razz:

Adibaba

Broken In
Go for Siberia 3H Its a gaming headset but good response and good design(Rs 1600) also a MIC

gulati.ishank

Broken In
You can buy Meelectronics M6
Flipkart.com: Meelectronics M6 Sports Headphone: Headphone
OR
Sennheiser Cx180
Sennheiser Inear Earphone CX 180

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
hey i recently bought d logitech ue350vi for rs1890 frm ebay.it was for my iphone4 coz it has d remote nd mic. Its worth every penny so if it wrks for d s2 u cn go for dat

OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
guys how abt Yamaha EPH-30..
I've already heard Sennheiser CX180 it was good but now i'm looking for another one then that if better than that i can spend for 500 more as 2000...

OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
MEElectronics M9 is nearly 20$ in amazon is it worth to buy there i'm from india....
Amazon.com: MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones - Black: Electronics

Souro_Ray

In the zone
I purchased the Sennheiser OMX180 for around 1800. Its an in-ear set of buds with supports around the ear. Amazing sound quality and clarity and worth the price of investment, IMO... No mic available on it, though...

Top Bottom