Need advice on selling my GPU

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I am planning on selling my gtx 660 (this one to be exact) by next month. Bought it in this year February for exactly Rs 15000. It came with 3 years warranty and in the next month, about 2 years and 1 month warranty will be left. Have the bill and all. My questions are:

1. How should I sell it? I have no idea how to sell online...
2. How much can I expect from this card?

OP
G

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys one more question...how does the warranty bill work if some one from another city buys my gpu? the bill is from a local store here in hyd...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Selling locally on OLX will be quick and hassle free.

ebay is trustworthy and our forums are even more trustworthy. I have a friend who is a member in both erodov & techeclave who once tried to buy in OLX by paying 25k for a TV and he never received the product and the phone number given in the OLX account stopped working.

ebay is trustworthy and our forums are even more trustworthy. I have a friend who is a member in both erodov & techeclave who once tried to buy in OLX by paying 25k for a TV and he never received the product and the phone number given in the OLX account stopped working.

Sites like OLX are meant for local, within-same city transactions. They aren't meant for multi-city deals and that is the reason they don't have any payment guarantee or customer protection whatsoever.

OP
G

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i posted an ad on olx and quikr and got two calls from outside my state and they are asking me to send the card first and once they receive it, they will transfer the money....is this how it works?

i posted an ad on olx and quikr and got two calls from outside my state and they are asking me to send the card first and once they receive it, they will transfer the money....is this how it works?

> First, OLX and Quickr has absolutely no involvement in transaction.

> If someont outside of your state is asking for product, ask them to send half payment right at the time of shipping (show them the courier receipt) and remaining half after receiving the product.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
> If someont outside of your state is asking for product, ask them to send half payment right at the time of shipping (show them the courier receipt) and remaining half after receiving the product.

Exactly

OP
G

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys one question..the guy who wants to buy my GPU says that there is a way to send the GPU the same way flipkart sends its products..like the courier guy will collect the money and deliver the GPU and then i can collect the money from the courier..i can send it like this? also he agreed on 11k good price?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
no... it works only for ecomm sites :p

ask him to transfer the money first and then courier it. give the tracking number to him..

OP
G

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
sold my gpu for 10k locally...i have one question,i am getting about 40 fps in dota 2 with hd 2500 with low settings....is it ok to game on hd 2500 or gaming will damage the iGPU?

Top Bottom