Need a Wi-fi Router-modem for around 2K

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
I already checked that list my city(indore) is not in that list.. Now I will enquire locally.. will make a call in next 15 minutes

ok guys not available locally any more information needed or I should order it from Primeabgb at Rs 2.1K

guys this will be my first purchase from Primeabgb.. and they have not shared and Delivery Time.. so any ideas how long will it take to reach me.. .. Flipkart delivers in 4 Days.. plus any extra delivery charges

And guys it will work with Airtel Broadband..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I already checked that list my city(indore) is not in that list.. Now I will enquire locally.. will make a call in next 15 minutes

ok guys not available locally any more information needed or I should order it from Primeabgb at Rs 2.1K

guys this will be my first purchase from Primeabgb.. and they have not shared and Delivery Time.. so any ideas how long will it take to reach me.. .. Flipkart delivers in 4 Days.. plus any extra delivery charges

And guys it will work with Airtel Broadband..

Yup TP link router will work with your airtel broadband connection. If you have android mobile phone you can easily transfer file with teamviwer or airdroid. I personally use Airdroid.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
Guys bought that on Monday... received two days ago.. Installed yesterday... current status Device working :grin:

*i47.tinypic.com/maxpac.jpg

Bought from Primeabgb at 2150.. which Includes 150 for shipping

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats and the price is also good. Me got it @2080/- All from M.D Computers, Kolkata around 4 months ago.

rock2702

Padawan
@clmlbx I guess the prices on primeabgb are inclusive of tax.So did u have to pay the tax on top of the MRP?Also how did u make the payment?

jaivelu

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

Thanks for the useful inputs. I too looking for an wireless ADSL modem cum router for my setup.
Now I have got good idea about that. Thanks. :-D

Top Bottom