need a virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binay 007

fff..fire fire...
My friend need a virus so he can curput his data he is in serious prob.some body behind him.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I have a virus which can corrupt the hdd instantly when the file is run...but i dont remember where i had put it..some cd or where... i dont remember.. chahiye kya?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
user eraser or some disk wiping utility. Why do you need a freaking virus?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah, a file shredder would do the job equally. Else, just smash the HDD with a hammer and throw it into the nearby polluted lake.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i've know a c++ program which can corrupt da data and can restore it back....i dont have da program...but can sure hlp u out....

anand1

In the zone
Why not ask him to search for his HDD Nagic No and just delete it and the work is done... HDD crashed data lost.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
No need for a virus. Just pull out the IDE cable and power cable of your hard disk while Windows is running. Data corruption guaranteed. With SATA cables, some drivers support SATA hot-plugging so the risk of corruption is reduced by 50% or more.

But....I DO have a whole load of Trojan horses with me, but those are not for distribution. :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
you pull out the cables and the hard drive dies? Doesn't head parking work? That is not a reliable solution. By being in trouble, I am assuming that someone who has the capability to recover erased data and has knowledge of computer forensics. Trashing the hard disk physically would be destruction of evidence, right? Some military grade shredding algorithms would do the job though. However if you prefer to go into physics' theory, magnetic signals can never be erased. (Read that on a forensics forum somewhere, :-( )
I won't even both going into that comment about hard disk magic numbers. Where on earth did you pick up that idea from?

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
arey, but anyone know, why he REALLY want virus ??
Whether he wants to corrupt HIS data or SOMEONE ELSE's ??

@ Binary 007 ,

can u please explain a bit more, why u need virus EXACTLY ???

boosters

In the zone
Why don't u understand guyz, they want only for deleting some information on school, collages by sending terrorist. :D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Binay 007 said:
My friend need a virus so he can curput his data he is in serious prob.some body behind him.
english man... english :D.....

search ur/friends pen drive or mobile.... u can easily find "microsoftpowerpoint" virus (in pen drives)... and "mic****.dll.vbs" virus (mobiles)

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Man! Don't you guys ever use Google? I can even find the source code of the Viruses! (even the Blaster Worm!!)

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
No. The one I found was a decompiled version. So it was Assembly.

You can find many C/C++ Sources! you just gotta see how they code! Geniuses gone bad :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom