Need a tablet.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hey guys, my bro is looking for a tablet under 20K.
Purpose is entertainment n browsing.

Features needed: usb modems/data cards, Wi-fi, good screen quality..

Which one to opt for?

aroraanant

Explorer
ipad 2 is a very good option in that budget but unfortunately you don't get any option to connect your usb modem or data card in that.
And how about samsung tab 2, it is also quite good but I don't whether we can connect usb modem or data card in that or not.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Guys, the requirements has changed.. He needs a tablet with SIM slot within 15K.. Tab 2 is out of the budget..

How is BSNL Penta IS703C ?

Does funbook n funbook pro support usb 3g dongle like Huawei E1750 ?

Guys, need some help here...!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ Megamind

For your budget and requirements, one tab fits your bill. Its HCL Me Y2. Comes with a 1ghz A9, 1GB DDR3 Ram,Gpu- mali 400mp, 32gb expandable + 8gb ROM, 3g sim slot with call feature, Microusb which can be used for dongles as well as external storage drives like flash and hdd's & most importantly an IPS panel with a res of 1024x800.

At 14.8k (available at lesser prices locally), its unbeatable for the features it provides and also comes with android 4.0.3 (ICS).

Grab it and you won't be dissapointed.

P.S( You have to root the device in order to install google play).

lumia920

Banned
Guys, the requirements has changed.. He needs a tablet with SIM slot within 15K.. Tab 2 is out of the budget..

How is BSNL Penta IS703C ?

Does funbook n funbook pro support usb 3g dongle like Huawei E1750 ?

Guys, need some help here...!

Never buy the crap HCL ME Y2 first of the UI is super laggy and it comes it without play store. And if you want root the device it will lag like a hell. HCL done a trick to promote their own store. I think HCL tab are super flop and no genuine review of Y2 is there in net.
Instead you easily buy Ainol Nova 7 Fire from veedee or mp4nation.net
here's the specs
Ainol Novo 7 Fire Android Tablet PC Dual Core 1.5GHz WIFI HD 2160P Dual Camera Bluetooth 16GB

Top Bottom