Need a tablet below 6.5k

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
thanks shijilt, but help me decide , i am confused between zync dual 7 and lava xtron , as zync dual 7 is offering so much in just 5990 . the only -ve is the resolution... Should i go for it???
whereas lava xtron has no rear camera and in reviews i have read that it has weak loudspeaker and wi-fi reception, i don't know the truth, i have just read reviews on internet....
I am very much confused because zync is offering so much. and lava is suggested by you and others...
SOUND QUALITY (earphones + loudspeaker) for me matters a lot, though i may use a good quality earphone but still i need to know that the tablet i'll buy must have decent sound quality....
and because of this i sometimes look towards hcl me u2.... though i haven't seen any live demo of it yet, just read reviews....

i am confused....

These tablets do not come with very good quality earphones( or they won't even give one,)
You should get some aftermarket good earphones and install some Equaliser music player app( something like powerAMP, And you can tweak the sound how ever you want)
I don't know about loudspeakers

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
thanks shijilt, but help me decide , i am confused between zync dual 7 and lava xtron , as zync dual 7 is offering so much in just 5990 . the only -ve is the resolution... Should i go for it???
whereas lava xtron has no rear camera and in reviews i have read that it has weak loudspeaker and wi-fi reception, i don't know the truth, i have just read reviews on internet....
I am very much confused because zync is offering so much. and lava is suggested by you and others...
SOUND QUALITY (earphones + loudspeaker) for me matters a lot, though i may use a good quality earphone but still i need to know that the tablet i'll buy must have decent sound quality....
and because of this i sometimes look towards hcl me u2.... though i haven't seen any live demo of it yet, just read reviews....

i am confused....
Don't be confused man.

With your WISH+CHOICE+BUDGET,and eyes closed you may go in for ZYNC Dual 7 Tablet.

OTHERWISE

Lava E-Tablet XTRON.

No more waiting and looking back.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
i am also confused...

LAVA XTRON REVIEW ON FLIPKART

RAHUL NAYAK
17 March 13

Not Good Tab in this Price....

It is a totally F.A.L.T.U. tab in this price... You have to buy a Holder to hold the tab after using 15 minutes for excessive heat. Go to other tab in this range....

kg11sgbg

^^Friend,then Wait for more upcoming---> Budget Tablets....Wait for choice....Wait for Reviews...Wait for....................WAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT:chinscratch::tired::blank::zzz:

Take a DECISION considering the trade-offs involved.No one CAN BE FULLY SATISFIED for a product purchase--->particularly in this IT/Electronics/Hardware category.

kg11sgbg

It all depends upon your Tablet's battery "mAh capacity" and your "usage" scenario.

For me:

VeeDee E-10: ~2500 or may be 2000mAh battery.Because Battery capacity for this Tablet was not at all mentioned by VeeDee.
Still lasts for about 2.5hrs~3hrs.(NOT MORE THAN THAT) on continuous usage.

Iberry AUXUS AX01: 4000mAh. Lasting time 3~3.5 hrs.

Milagrow Tabtop 7.16PRO 8GB: 3000mAh. Lasting time ~3.5hrs.

Actually, @kARTechnology,none of the battery of this BUDGET Tablets category lasts as long as "Claimed" by the manufacturer.

Even,this scenario is without playing games or movies watching,where due to graphics processing usage,a typical Battery drains out even more quickly...as their values mentioned above.

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
If I simultaneously charge and play, it heats up like a Gas stove
I am thinking of rooting it and under clock, then I may get some more backup :)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^Friend,then Wait for more upcoming---> Budget Tablets....Wait for choice....Wait for Reviews...Wait for....................WAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT:chinscratch::tired::blank::zzz:

Take a DECISION considering the trade-offs involved.No one CAN BE FULLY SATISFIED for a product purchase--->particularly in this IT/Electronics/Hardware category.

what about this one Go Tech Funtab Class 9.1 Inch?

9.1 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen

Android OS, 4.0 ICS
1.5 GHz Processor
1 GB RAM
8 GB In Built Memory
HD Video support upto 1080p

5000 mAh Powerful Battery

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

Android OS, 4.0 ICS
1.5 GHz Processor
1 GB RAM
8 GB In Built Memory

It's not a dual core. Do you have the graphics chip model number? And its using ics not jb
and its 7.5-8k!!!

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Android OS, 4.0 ICS
1.5 GHz Processor
1 GB RAM
8 GB In Built Memory

First of all,Dual Core CPU based Tablets are becoming a norm.
Specs. wise it's not so bad,but this tablet will set you back by Rs.7,500/- mind that.
Battery capacity is definitely a big + point as with 3G.But does it have an extra sim card slot?
Perhaps not.
Then go for Lava E-Tab XTRON.

You could also try out the Zync Dual 7,because of the budget which it offers.

The upcoming Zync Quad 9.7 is a HELL OF A TABLET at Rs.14,000/-....beyond the BUDGET.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

^^Go on if you want to compromise on system RAM which is a paltry 512MB DDRIII only.

Look friend if Battery capacity is the most important aspect for you,then increase your budget above Rs.10k,where you might find many choices.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^Go on if you want to compromise on system RAM which is a paltry 512MB DDRIII only.

Look friend if Battery capacity is the most important aspect for you,then increase your budget above Rs.10k,where you might find many choices.

finally ordered Domo Slate X3D SE

Slate X3D SE Features

1.2 GHZ Cortex A9 CPU - Best in class

High End Mali 400 GPU for 3D gaming

1GB DDR III High Speed RAM (1600 Mb/sec/pin) - Best in Class

4GB Internal Storage - Expandable to 32GB

Mali 400 Graphics Processor (GPU)

Multi Touch 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen

Portable Hotspot - Make your device a WiFi Router!

HDMI Port - Displays simultaneously on TV or PC with HDMI port

Supports HDMI 480p, 720p and 1080p output

Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)

Supports 3G Dongles - WCDMA (Also supports unlocked CDMA2000 dongles)

Supports Adobe Flash 11

Supports Adobe Flash Directly in Browser

Built-in 3000 mAH rechargeable lithium-polymer battery

Front Facing Camera

kg11sgbg

^^At last Finally...THUMBS UP for your good choice...enjoy the Tablet experience.

Please do post reviews + pics. of the Tablet after you receive.

@Rockstar11,please also do confirm that whether your Domo Slate X3D SE Tablet has Dual core CPU by ARM or not...

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^At last Finally...THUMBS UP for your good choice...enjoy the Tablet experience.

Please do post reviews + pics. of the Tablet after you receive.

@Rockstar11,please also do confirm that whether your Domo Slate X3D SE Tablet has Dual core CPU by ARM or not...
ok sure thanks

digitaltab

In the zone
i am totally confused as current tablets available in the budget are not a total satisfaction, i have decide to wait till any good one shows up or will extend my budget for nexus 7, though that will take time but that will be fine..

Top Bottom