Need a tablet below 6.5k

Rockstar11

Technomancer
i am totally confused as current tablets available in the budget are not a total satisfaction, i have decide to wait till any good one shows up or will extend my budget for nexus 7, though that will take time but that will be fine..

Hmmm okk

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Hey man,what about your Domo Slate X3D SE??

Post some pics. + reviews also.

Requesting to share your experience amongst us....

amalmishra@rocketmail.com

U C'NT SEE ME :D
Well I am using lava e tab xtron and i am quite satisfied with it...
if you have questions ask me..
as per heating problem is concerned i have not faced it yet... battery is decent but is variable it gave me ~3.5 hrs of battery life although astonishingly standby is variable from 6-12 hrs but now i switch it off when i am not using it.. i basically use it for surfing,e-books and videos.. :razz::razz::razz:

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
as per heating problem is concerned i have not faced it yet... battery is decent but is variable it gave me ~3.5 hrs of battery life although astonishingly standby is variable from 6-12 hrs but now i switch it off when i am not using it.. i basically use it for surfing,e-books and videos.. :razz::razz::razz:

how is sound quality and wifi reception ??

madzeus

Broken In
hey review plz...! hows the tablet goin??

hey.. can you tell a little abt the screen am confused between "zync dual 7"... and lava xtron.. the deal breaker is screen for zync but has mali quad + wifi b/g/n.. thakns mate

how is sound quality and wifi reception ??

well the sound on speakers is quite low but the sound quality on earphones is decent if you buy good earphones you will get good sound quality ( provided earphones are quite good considering the price) and wifi reception is good if you remain in 10-15 m radius of the router..

also i will like to tell you that i got third time lucky as the other two devices had battery backup problems.. so make sure you have a service centre near your residence place the service wa good they replaced it within 2-3 days..

the only problem is variable standby..

hey the tab is fine!!

as per the screen is considered it is crisp and sharp!! since it is ips it has great viewing angles and thats a big plus point as i can watch videos while laying down on my couch or bed otherwise you have to keep your tab in front of you all the time so definitely prefer ips...

Last edited:

Hey GUYS BATTERY PROBLEM IS SOLVED TOO IT WAS MY CORRUPT SD CARD.. now i am getting 20-22 hrs standby and 3 hrs continuous video playback you guys can order from flipkart they will replace the device if it is faulty and 30 days are more than enough to figure out if it is working fine or not.. you wont get a better deal at this price point..
And if you can extend your budget to 10k you have the option of iberry core x2 3g their service support is good it is an awesome tablet my friend has it and i have used it.it gives standby of 1-2 days and 4-5 hrs video playback it has same specs as xtron but resolution is 1280*800 and 3G CALLING giving it 216 ppi same as nexus 7...

digitaltab

In the zone
@kart yeah sure, but don't forget to mention the cons..... i see cons also among with benchmark...

I have no idea hmm....

dude, i meant that you download and install benchmarking softwares like nenamark, antuntu, quadrant etc. on your tablet and get a score of your tablet on this benchmarking softwares and tell us...

Rockstar11

Technomancer
@kart yeah sure, but don't forget to mention the cons..... i see cons also among with benchmark...

dude, i meant that you download and install benchmarking softwares like nenamark, antuntu, quadrant etc. on your tablet
and get a score of your tablet on this benchmarking softwares and tell us...
Ok thanks

I will try this....

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
VeeDee D10DC review: W-I-P

This is my first tablet, I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
After hours of research i found that this is a re-badged tablet. the original is ICOO PRO2 D70
it comes with android android 4.1.1 out-of-the-box
The ICOO D70 Pro-II has Google Play/Store installed

Screen:=====================
Pros:
> it is a 7" Capacitive touch screen, the touch is very good and like feather-touch.
> Resolution is 1024×600 including on-screen buttons. without that it is 976x600(portrait) or 1024×552(landscape)

Cons:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/UnknownVT/IcooD70Pro2/ViewAngles130321_zpsf328b27f.gif

> In spite of the high resolution, I can see that the screen it not truly clear, even after removing preapplied screen protector, there is some "noise" it is Crystal Clear but some unwanted "noise" is there. I don't know if it is due to the LCD or the glass/plastic covering it
> Viewing angle is not that bad for me
Detailed:
Hold the tab with the cam on the let-top side in landscape mode with the power and volume buttons on right top side
viewing angle is bad now if you tilt down
good if you move side to side
good if u tilt up
> Fonts are not sharp, increase font size and it will solve this problem

=====================
Sound and Mic: Sound clarity is good for watching movies and not very loud or very soft. mic is also good for video chatting/ voice chatting. earphones also work good(not included)
GPU: its ARM Mali 400MP with OpenGL ES2.0
CPU: Dual-Core ARM v7 (NEON,VFPv3) with max frequency 1.6ghz

Battery:=====================
It is a Lithium-ion 3000mAH, this is NOT listed in Veedee website, it is from ICOO PRO2 D70
It can last 2 to 3 hours under gaming, but little bit longer while watching movie like 3.5hrs.
but standby time is good, with wifi on it loses only 1% to 5% in a night

Camera:=====================

It has a Front 0.3M, i have never seen a crap camera like this in my life. more than one people can not video chat at the same time as everyone's face wont be covered

The reason: =====================

why i took veedee d10dc is because of MINI HDMI port and the developer support (i mean custom recovery available along with root)

Icoo Pro2D70 product page: 7 Inch Dual Core Tablet PC<--Shenzhen ICOO company limited
and download firmware D70PRO2

if you want more detailed review, not about the veedee d10dc sold in india, but in other countries as ICOO Pro2 D70 see this
ICOO D70 Pro II - user's perspective - SlateDroid.com

Benchmarks:==================
AnTuTu v3.3: 11309 detailed scores in screenshot
CF-Bench v1.2: Overall 5401
Nenamark 2: 54.7fps

tell me any benchmark apps u want

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
VeeDee D10DC review: W-I-P

This is my first tablet, I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
After hours of research i found that this is a re-badged tablet. the original is ICOO PRO2 D70
it comes with android android 4.1.1 out-of-the-box
The ICOO D70 Pro-II has Google Play/Store installed

Screen:=====================
Pros:
> it is a 7" Capacitive touch screen, the touch is very good and like feather-touch.
> Resolution is 1024×600 including on-screen buttons. without that it is 976x600(portrait) or 1024×552(landscape)

Cons:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/UnknownVT/IcooD70Pro2/ViewAngles130321_zpsf328b27f.gif

> In spite of the high resolution, I can see that the screen it not truly clear, even after removing preapplied screen protector, there is some "noise" it is Crystal Clear but some unwanted "noise" is there. I don't know if it is due to the LCD or the glass/plastic covering it
> Viewing angle is not that bad for me
Detailed:
Hold the tab with the cam on the let-top side in landscape mode with the power and volume buttons on right top side
viewing angle is bad now if you tilt down
good if you move side to side
good if u tilt up
> Fonts are not sharp, increase font size and it will solve this problem

=====================
Sound and Mic: Sound clarity is good for watching movies and not very loud or very soft. mic is also good for video chatting/ voice chatting. earphones also work good(not included)
GPU: its ARM Mali 400MP with OpenGL ES2.0
CPU: Dual-Core ARM v7 (NEON,VFPv3) with max frequency 1.6ghz

Battery:=====================
It is a Lithium-ion 3000mAH, this is NOT listed in Veedee website, it is from ICOO PRO2 D70
It can last 2 to 3 hours under gaming, but little bit longer while watching movie like 3.5hrs.
but standby time is good, with wifi on it loses only 1% to 5% in a night

Camera:=====================

It has a Front 0.3M, i have never seen a crap camera like this in my life. more than one people can not video chat at the same time as everyone's face wont be covered

The reason: =====================

why i took veedee d10dc is because of MINI HDMI port and the developer support (i mean custom recovery available along with root)

Icoo Pro2D70 product page: 7 Inch Dual Core Tablet PC<--Shenzhen ICOO company limited
and download firmware D70PRO2

if you want more detailed review, not about the veedee d10dc sold in india, but in other countries as ICOO Pro2 D70 see this
ICOO D70 Pro II - user's perspective - SlateDroid.com

Benchmarks:==================
AnTuTu v3.3: 11309 detailed scores in screenshot
CF-Bench v1.2: Overall 5401
Nenamark 2: 54.7fps

tell me any benchmark apps u want

plz give me benchmark apps

Last edited:
OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"