*imageshack.us/a/img32/3623/dsc01122large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img441/4654/dsc01123large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img855/1512/dsc01124large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img703/2030/dsc01125large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img195/5427/dsc01127large.th.jpg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Good buy @Rockstar11.

Now share your experience about the Tablet.

Mention the status of your Tablet's battery Back-UP.

Please post: Antutu scores,Nenamark2 scores,Linpack,Quadrant Standard,....all of which could be easily downloaded and installed from Google Play Store for FREE.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^Good buy @Rockstar11.

Now share your experience about the Tablet.

Mention the status of your Tablet's battery Back-UP.

Please post: Antutu scores,Nenamark2 scores,Linpack,Quadrant Standard,....all of which could be easily downloaded and installed from Google Play Store for FREE.

okk sure

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

^^Does the Domo Slate X3D SE Tablet sport a Dual Core ARM-A9 CPU or a Single Core one?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Domo State X3D SE

Pros:

1. amazing screen..very bright and smooth touch Response...although viewing angles is not so good(maybe because it is not IPS display)

2. tablet is light in weight..it's not heavy at all. Feels just like a book in my hand.:)

3. processor is blazing and very fast works awesome..switching between apps is brilliant...and it never hangs (TILL NOW)

4. 1 gb ram is fantastic. multitasking is a fun.

5. Output in Headphone sound quality is very nice.

Cons :

1. The built in speakers, sadly, are not very loud and are a bit disappointing.
2. WiFi Connectivity - Poor need to be close to the wireless router to get a decent internet perfomance
3. Battery backup prb (only 2 hours)

Last edited:

madzeus

Broken In
hey all..
well i saw this tablet iball's new launch.. "iBall Slide 6309i" and its avlbl for 5k online (offline amy be less)
any idea abt the screen?
it really is at a sweet spot regardinig the specs..and price (1.2 Ghz a9,mali400,1 GB ram,battery 3000mAh,wifi b/g/n with android 4.1)

has anyone come across it?well i wanted to know the comparison between it and lava xtron and zync dual 7 screen wise? to me its like the final list because they all together seem to have great specs and in that sweet range (5-6.5 k)..where i live i dont have very well connected showrooms it might take months to get my hands on a demo piece..could some one check them and post for the forum thanks

kg11sgbg

Domo State X3D SE

Pros:

1. amazing screen..very bright and smooth touch Response...although viewing angles is not so good(maybe because it is not IPS display)

2. tablet is light in weight..it's not heavy at all. Feels just like a book in my hand.:)

3. processor is blazing and very fast works awesome..switching between apps is brilliant...and it never hangs (TILL NOW)

4. 1 gb ram is fantastic. multitasking is a fun.

5. Output in Headphone sound quality is very nice.

Cons :

1. The built in speakers, sadly, are not very loud and are a bit disappointing.
2. WiFi Connectivity - Poor need to be close to the wireless router to get a decent internet perfomance
3. Battery backup prb (only 2 hours)

Same EXACT experience goes with my VeeDee E-10(WONDERMEDIA Tablet VIA 8850 chipset),except that it rocks on wifi connection also.No issues no problem with wifi...

THE ONLY CON IS THE BATTERY.:-x

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Same EXACT experience goes with my VeeDee E-10(WONDERMEDIA Tablet VIA 8850 chipset),except that it rocks on wifi connection also.No issues no problem with wifi...

THE ONLY CON IS THE BATTERY.:-x

i think 3000mah battery is not give more backup :(

any idea about 4000mah battery???

kg11sgbg

i think 3000mah battery is not give more backup :(

any idea about 4000mah battery???

In fact Veedee E-10 may come with 2000mAh~2500mAh battery,because nowhere is the battery capacity mentioned.

3000mAh and 4000mAh battery gives backup difference of about 20min. or so,nothing in particular.It also depends upon what you are running on your Tablet.
If you run heavy intensive GPU apps.(Games,etc.) or even if you watch movies,then battery will drain out much faster....

My other two Tablets: Iberry AUXUS AX01 has---> 4000mAh battery.

Milagrow MGPT07 Tabtop(7.16,8GB PRO) has---> 3000mAh battery.

On continuous usage both the above Tablet lasts for 3hrs.(approx.)~3hrs.15mins.(approx.) NOT MORE THAN THAT.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
In fact Veedee E-10 may come with 2000mAh~2500mAh battery,because nowhere is the battery capacity mentioned.

3000mAh and 4000mAh battery gives backup difference of about 20min. or so,nothing in particular.It also depends upon what you are running on your Tablet.
If you run heavy intensive GPU apps.(Games,etc.) or even if you watch movies,then battery will drain out much faster....

My other two Tablets: Iberry AUXUS AX01 has---> 4000mAh battery.

Milagrow MTP07 Tabtop(7.16,8GB PRO) has---> 3000mAh battery.

On continuous usage both the above Tablet lasts for 3hrs.(approx.)~3hrs.15mins.(approx.) NOT MORE THAN THAT.

I read on flipkart
Milagrow MGPT07 3000mah give Internet Browsing Time 10 hrs
Play Time 12 hrs

Milagrow MGPT04 - 4000 mAh Battery 11 hours Backup

how can this possible?

kg11sgbg

^^Utterly nonsense + rubbish claims.

You see for yourself on your Domo Slate X3D SE Tablet...

digitaltab

In the zone
lava about to launch another tablet with android 4.2 and features like xtron but an improved version of it..

source: thinkdigit.com

kg11sgbg

hmm :(
any good task kiler battery saver???

any idea about iBall Slide i6516 Tablet battery time???

I need to buy one more tablet........ :(

You can also buy a good battery bank with usb/mini/micro-usb connectors,in the range of 10000mAh.

Battery back up problems for Tablets will be much resolved...

kg11sgbg

^^I have it in my 3 Tablets.Very Good Battery saver tool,but problem is that,if you are reading or surfing(I mean if your touch responsiveness to the touch screen remains inert for a while)then the screen display becomes off,which may be annoying sometimes.
You have to turn on the screen as well as your screen will also be locked,wherein you need to unlock it.

Top Bottom