Need a Software : Help Digitians !!

Hello friends,
Plz help me out of this problem..
I need a software to solve my this problem as follows.

I am having 3 Programs with there exe files and installation files.
Now i want To create a DVD ,which Gives me an AUTORUN feature , to run these Programs singly and install them one by one.

P.S. When the DVD is explored i don't want these Programs to b visible , rather just one file which wud extract these programs From Autorun Menu itself to install.

AUTORUN Menus which have music running in the backgrounds ... :) thats what i seek !!
PLz let me know which software Is needed for this purpose.

gameranand

Living to Play
For this type of specific tasks you have to create the program yourself. There are some softwares for making menus but honestly they are not that great. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
You know I honestly think that now DVDs and CDs are only for installing OS and nothing else. For games also I prefer to keep an ISO file. :)

OP
N

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
I agree ! Same here.. Have >250Gig of Games in my HDD. But the thing is i m way too lazy to play them.Just a Hobby to Filling my HDD with Such Stuff ! ! :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am having 3 Programs with there exe files and installation files.
Now i want To create a DVD ,which Gives me an AUTORUN feature , to run these Programs singly and install them one by one.

P.S. When the DVD is explored i don't want these Programs to b visible , rather just one file which wud extract these programs From Autorun Menu itself to install.

AUTORUN Menus which have music running in the backgrounds ... :) thats what i seek !!
PLz let me know which software Is needed for this purpose.
u can do the autoinstaller using CMD batch file..just Google for DOS commands

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
To accomplish this what you need is :

- A frontend
- An installer
- "autorun.inf" file

You can make the frontend in flash but if you want to run just one installer, it would make more sense if the installation started directly. The installer can be made using NSIS which can handle your extraction and running of setups. Then, depending upon what sort of setup you are going for, you can either put the flash frontend or the installer in the autorun.inf file, assuming that your filename is autorun.exe :

Code:
[autorun]
open = autorun.exe
icon = autorun.exe
label = "Custom Label"

Top Bottom