Need a Smartphone @ 10k..

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Saw the specs on gsm arena and they have posted g510 as a dual core cortex a9 . So I thought of getting it. Is this true?

Totally agreed with Sam. Get huawei y300 instead of g510.
Save some money & get class 10 memory card also buy some nillkin cover case with screen guard from aliexpress.

Slaughter

Broken In
i cant understand why you guys buy karbonn so much, it is not even verified by Supported/verified by google

see this :
*support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1727131

i think we must check there and only buy the listed ones..

Huawei Y300 is also not in the list :-( ???

Dew

Destiny's a *****
Don't pay attention to the list, they have at least mentioned huawei devices in it.... and y300 is recent release they may update it later.

Also Under 10k you have three android options (excluding Indian brands)...

1. You need the most powerful phone for your money : Pantech burst (only available on ebay without warranty)
2. A balance of power,VFM and reliability : Huawei y300
3. A reliable phone : Xperia E

Incase you extend your budget get a Samsung Galaxy Advance... :lol:

OP
Sainatarajan

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Finally I have come to two mobiles ....
1. Nokia Lumia 520
Price- 9.5K
4.0" IPS LCD
Bluetooth 3.0
Dual Core Krait
720p
Adreno 305 Windows 8
2. Huawei Y300
Price- 8k
4.0" IPS LCD
Bluetooth 2.1
Dual Core A5
Adreno 203
Android 4.1
These two are my Final Choices.... I am leaning towards the Lumia due to its Hardware... Tomorrow Morning I am going to buy...

Dew

Destiny's a *****
Nokia Lumia 520 has better built quality,Sound,Camera and it more reliable,However performance wise there wont be a huge difference.
It all depends on the O.S. so go with lumia if you are happy with windows.
You wont regret its a very good choice....

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Finally I have come to two mobiles ....
1. Nokia Lumia 520
Price- 9.5K
4.0" IPS LCD
Bluetooth 3.0
Dual Core Krait
720p
Adreno 305 Windows 8
2. Huawei Y300
Price- 8k
4.0" IPS LCD
Bluetooth 2.1
Dual Core A5
Adreno 203
Android 4.1
These two are my Final Choices.... I am leaning towards the Lumia due to its Hardware... Tomorrow Morning I am going to buy...

Get a Lumia 520. But, beware of the viewing angles. Don't hesitate to try a demo piece before buying.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
@Sainatarajan
get lumia 520 its best possible option in your budget.
All basic apps required already present and win8 app is sure gonna rise. Only gripe would be games.

apurvgupta1

Journeyman
No way the games are coming for Windows phone because as you can see Temple run 1 arrived recently on wp which was launched way back on Ios and android. So be careful while choosing such a platform where you can use whatsapp and a couple of apps and make calls and text messages , that's it.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Android is better for OP anyday if he wants good apps.

and you cant view which apps support the platform on the Windows 8 Store unless you surf with a Win 8 device.
so some Windows 8 user may give better review.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
@^^^
enjoy the fone..
Gr8 vfm fone under 10k
even i booked it on indiatimes yesterday @7182. Today its for @7025 after applying coupon.;-)

OP
Sainatarajan

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for late info... Guys , Got the Lumia 520 for 9.5K .... Out on a vacation .. will post some news later !!!
Thanks to Everyone !!! !!! :)

Top Bottom