Need a simple project in VB, urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishanjain

Broken In
I need a simple and short project in Visual Basics containing some forms and tables on MS access, not SQL. I have to present it to the college, so it should look complete and related to something like inventory control or anything else. Actually i need it very urgently, so i am asking if anyone have got one readymade.
Anyone from from IP University, delhi ??? I have to submit it as a major project...
So plz guys, help me out .......

OP
I

ishanjain

Broken In
I used the word major just for the IP University students, its not like a big budget project. In our university, all students have to submit one final project which they call it the major project. As you might have figured out that it was just a formality and students use to submit them either by asking from the seniors or by downloading from the internet.
Anyways, i got one from the net, so the problem is solved.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
You should suggest which projects you need , i know some simple projects like number of employees , banking projects etc , your post is incomplete . If you are able to pay some small fee then you can get professional freelance help from net .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom