Need a PHP Photo Gallery Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_ankitroy

Broken In
Hello every one I want to host a Photo gallery in my website and i want a PHP Script so that I can use the SQL Data base to store the Images and the pages created dynamicaly...can any one help...I donot know the PHP language... please help...

threeonethree

Journeyman
check thepirateybay.org for lots of php scripts .. search for them there is a torrent of named php scripts 2008 or something that has thousands of them

dilshadhussain

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Can you give me more details. You just want to display a list or how do you want to display it. Its best if you mail me coz i dont use this site very often.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Hi,
I need more information, do you need to list it or display it in frames and how are you going to display it. Send me an email, i will try to help you out.

Last edited:

Leons

Right off the assembly line
There are a lot of PHP-based applications for photo sharing, and most include some form of bulletin board or forum. But according to php tutorials, before installing, make sure you have certain prerequisites in place. First, you need a working FTP server. Also, make sure that you have administrative rights to a MySQL database server running on your system, since the EE installation script will create a new database and tables.
To start, you should create a directory under your Web server root called "GALLERY" and then follow the installation instructions. The installer will run as a PHP script off the Web server

Once the base installation is done, you have to configure the upload system that will let you add photos to the database.

The first step is to set up your FTP server account and connection. Make sure you load the FTP module for PHP and check your file post-size settings in PHP. I recommend setting your post size to 24MB or more, depending on the size of the images you want to upload.
Once all your FTP tests pass, you can move on to setting up your graphics modules. Before you run any of the included tests, make sure to disable your Web browser's cache. After a successful test, you can proceed to set up your resizing method of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom